Vainglory Forums

Looking for rank 5-ish team for EU tournament

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wolvan » August 15, 2015 12:06pm | Report

Looking for players on the Europe sever to play in the new tournament!

I'm mainly celeste, so im looking for fighters and supports. (Especially skilled Krul)I'm currently rank 5 bronze, and is still improving.

So im looking for players Rank 4 gold or higher

GameName is "wolvan", post a reply here if u interested. ps. Add me in game for a trial game together.

current team members and their abilities :
wolvan (ie. me) - lane/jungle
matthew799 - support/jungle
I play celeste and glaive
Gamename is wolvan, on the eu server

Wolvan
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bramsmul » September 7, 2015 2:35pm | Report
Hey, i might be interested. Im currently rank 4 gold but i think i can do better with a decent team. My main is glaive as jungler or support/roam. Let me know if you want to have a test unranked game or somehting. In any way it would be nice to have someone to rank up with and to coordinate with in games. Let me know!

- bramsmul

Bramsmul
Quote | PM | +Rep by Wolvan » September 8, 2015 1:49pm | Report
This Thread is outdated, but we are still accepting members for clan
I play celeste and glaive
Gamename is wolvan, on the eu server

Wolvan
Quote | PM | +Rep by Mr. Logic » October 28, 2015 9:54am | Report
Hi, I'd like to join your clan, I'm rank 5 bronze, recently dropped from gold because of afk's in solo queue.

I can play skaarf well( lane or jungle) I also main with krul and ardan/ Catherine.

My IGN is MrLogic13

Mr. Logic

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved