Vainglory Forums

Looking for Rank Partners| Tier 8+ in trophies|

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by timtouchdown » January 25, 2017 11:04pm | Report
Hey what's up, I'm Hypster. I've been around on this app for three years now. I began off as a skaarf main then fell in love with Taka. I still have a spot in my heart for him, but I know better than to use him constantly. I am currently Simply Amazing gold due to a tier drop that I had encountered. If you are currently of Simply Amazing or above, and you are a passive aggressive type of player do leave your username and tier down below. I am in the North America server, my Username is Hypster, and my highest tier is PoA bronze, one win from silver but we don't talk about that. Thanks for reading this and do leave your username if you're interested. I have discord and I'm willing to use it if you are as well.
Taka Masta

timtouchdown
Quote | PM | +Rep by LinksFrost » March 12, 2017 10:43pm | Report
Well i was tier 8 bronze before then i go solo and drop now im tier 7.

My IGN : LinksFrost

LinksFrost
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved