Vainglory Forums

Looking for T4/T5 players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by UpLinke » December 17, 2017 8:01pm | Report
Are you sick of being stuck in T4 like me in the NA region? Well, I got enough Glory, and I made a team. Anyone from T4 or T5 is welcome. All I ask is that you PM me on Discord (UpLinke #7210) and add me on Vainglory. IGN is UpLinke.
Who am I? I've been involved in Vainglory for awhile, and just got into the competitive scene. Looking to work my way up the ranks, and maybe make a few friends along the way
Why the team? Everyone wants to be T10. This is for the dedicated players such as myself that believe they can achieve a higher rank, and establish a team. This will help the player focus on individual skill and teamwide coordination.
What times are you on? I'm typically on around 5:30 PM EST to 10 PM EST. I'd like for our team to get in daily practice for a few matches. Also, work on team chemistry and the sort.
What heroes do you main? I'm a Carry main, but I can go Captain, if need be. I typically play Baron, Vox, Ringo, or Idris, to name a few. My Captains include Grace, Churnwalker, and Lance.
What are you looking for in regards to teammates? I want some teammates that can accept constructive criticism, but aren't afraid to give some. Also, as I mentioned, I want DEDICATED players. The type to at least play a match daily. Learn different builds, and so on. I look forward to your replies

UpLinke
Quote | PM | +Rep by CrazyAsianNinja » December 18, 2017 8:46am | Report
I'm already on a team, but I'd like to be friends with you in game so that I have someone can party with #SoloQSuk. I'm a pretty good jungler and Support (Wouldn't call myself a captain because I still have much to learn strat wise).
I usually am really active, but I'll occasionally have a few weeks of inactivity because I'm pretty busy with other things.
Are you looking for a guild of people to play with?
Then join The 13th Legion!
We are a NA guild that recently went through and purged our guild of inactives, so we are looking for new recruits!

No Fame requirement
No Skill requirement
We only ask that you be active at least once every 14 days and to be respectful of your fellow guild members.

To join, send me a PM on VG fire with your IGN, and I'll send you an invite in game.

Join The 13th Legion, WE HAVE COOKIES.

CrazyAsianNinja
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lusunu » December 18, 2017 9:22pm | Report
I'm currently a T5 Bronze who is only that because **** teammates, and I'm in NA. I'll join you on your quest to get somewhere in Vainglory. I cannot play WP lane to save my life, but can do basically anything else. My IGN is Lusunu. I'll add you.
One problem: I'm liked banned from existence at one of my parents' houses, and so after Friday, I won't be on for like a week (except maybe on Christmas) Beyond that, I can be on basically whenenever.
Bored guy with too much free time on his hands.
Currently level 30, and about 1400 wins.
T5 in Vainglory rn, because I don't care enough to carry farther in the tiers.
No team
Part of the guild Angels Of Pandora, would look for a better guild, but I have friends there.
Probably listening to No One Like You while playing Vainglory right now

Lusunu
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by zeltik » December 19, 2017 1:53am | Report
I'm T6 right now. I have a team of 2 people (including myself) currently, but I wouldn't mind doing matches together and giving/receiving criticism. My IGN is zeltik. I'm active daily excluding Sundays, and I play in the evenings. I main Captain (Grace, Lyra, Ardan are my best.) I can lane and jungle too, but I prefer lane. And Captain is my BEST. I wouldn't mind joining guilds either.
IGN: zeltik | Lvl 24 | Credible Threat Tier 6 | Server: NA
Owned Heroes: All
Primary Captain: Grace
Secondary Captain: Lyra, Ardan, Catherine, Flicker, Adagio
Primary Lane: Varya (Idris for wp)
Secondary Lane: Baron, Baptiste, Celeste, Samuel, Gwen, Saw
Jungler (less often): Koshka (best), Alpha, Ozo, Joule, Krul
Team: Hoarfrost (Members: myself and planarbox)
Guild: None (at the moment)
PREFERENCE ORDER 1)Captain 2)Lane 3)Jungle

zeltik
Quote | PM | +Rep by Lusunu » December 19, 2017 7:09am | Report
Zeltik... I think I'm already your friend in Vainglory. Small world, eh?
Bored guy with too much free time on his hands.
Currently level 30, and about 1400 wins.
T5 in Vainglory rn, because I don't care enough to carry farther in the tiers.
No team
Part of the guild Angels Of Pandora, would look for a better guild, but I have friends there.
Probably listening to No One Like You while playing Vainglory right now

Lusunu
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved