Vainglory Forums

Looking for team/clan for competitive play

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SonOfTheMoon » June 19, 2015 10:59am | Report
Looking to really get into VainGlory and take it to he neck level. Lookin for others who share my love for the game and want to get on the competitive team playing type of games. With rank q's coming into play soon, I want a team who will be ready to dive in and take over together. I come from a long line of Mobas and MMO's, have diamon in LoL, playing Dota since before LoL release and many more smaller titles. Want others who have an understanding of the Moba scene as well. A bit about me:

IGN: SonOfTheMoon

Most played heros: Fortress, Taka, Petal, Joule, Vox

Can also play, but still working on: Glaive, Ringo, Krul

Feel free to add me in game and shoot me a message or reply to me here and we can talk more

SonOfTheMoon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeelot » June 20, 2015 8:03pm | Report
Add me IGN: Zeelot
Message me here to let me know you want to start something since in VainGlory the message system only works when that persons online

Zeelot
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaiMaiBrei » June 22, 2015 7:00am | Report
Im interested too. Im now skillevel 6 bronze and a really competitive talented player
Favorite heros are Krul, Joule and Skaarf

KaiMaiBrei
Quote | PM | +Rep by KaiMaiBrei » June 22, 2015 7:01am | Report
Obviously my IGN: KaiMaiBrei
So add me :)

KaiMaiBrei

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved