Vainglory Forums

LOOKING FOR TEAMMATES TO RANK-UP (EU-Region): Skill-Tier 3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by peanutmon » September 27, 2015 6:35am | Report
hejhej guys, been playing for a while. mostly with friends cause the solo queue makes you end up with trolls wayyy too often (sadly, at least in the lower tiers)

if somebody would fancy levelling up, add me

I really enjoy the game, but the solo queue (as stated above) just frustates me mostly. I watch the streams (world invitationals, premier league, ...) and really enjoy the competetive scene, so I'd love for some equal-minded people to rank up with and finally get out of this low-tier queue hell^^' no instalocking, promised.

gamertag: peanutmon

my heroes so far are ringo, koshka, taka, petal (can't wait for the 1.9 update buff)

have a great day y'all,
valentin
IGN (Username) - peanutmon
Account Level - 20
Karma Level - Good Karma
Skill Tier - Working On It (Gold)
Main Heroes - Koshka (Jungle), Taka (Jungle), Ringo (Jungle/Lane), Petal (Lane)
How Long You Have Been Playing Vainglory : a few months, but mostly casual with friends and now struggling with solo queue ranking up from the low-tiers

peanutmon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved