Vainglory Forums

Looking to start a team/people to play with

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cauterizeaf » June 14, 2015 3:10pm | Report
Getting tired of the rage quitters, I'm looking for a few people to play with I main Skaarf and can play the lane well. Just looking for a few good people to play with regularly friend me in game my name is cauterizeaf. I'm in NA or more specifically Easter time zone.

Cauterizeaf
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zeelot » June 16, 2015 6:03pm | Report
I play SAW a lot just because Im really good with him but sometimes I play as Glaive and Krul but would mostly likely play as SAW to stay on the safe side.

IGN: Zeelot

Main: SAW

Sub: Krul, Glaive

Skill Tier; The Hotness (silver)

I am really competitive and looking to get to vainglorious

Zeelot
Quote | PM | +Rep by iiPurest » June 17, 2015 5:10pm | Report
Hello Cauterizeaf. I'm a NA player from the east coast looking for a few decent teammates to have on my friends list and either competitively play at some point or just have some casual fun.

I main Ringo, Taka. My alts are Koshka, Glaive, Vox.

What I can offer for you;
- A nice non-toxic team member
- Somewhat skilled player to compete with
- Respectful, easy-going friend to mess around with.
- Someone to play with whenever YOU want all day any day.

I can also offer a decent team experience for you. I am an experienced MOBA player, although quite new to Vain. With a good teammate, I play well (meaning soloq has my down in tiers.) but don't need to be carried.

If you are interested in having me be one of your friends/teammate, please contact me through one of the ways in my signature, PM me on this website, or add me in-game (I'll recognize the name.)
IGN: iiPurest
Mains; <Celeste> Ringo <Krul>
Alts; Koshka, Glaive, Catherine (Learning more)
Accepted BS: 3/10
Social: Kik-iiPurest, Line-iipurest, iMessage and Skype-PM

iiPurest
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jinnis » October 12, 2015 11:23am | Report
I can play any position. I am in decent-ish bronze (which I solo climbed) if you want you can add me (Jinnis) and we can do a casual to see if I fit.

Jinnis
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killbot316 » October 13, 2015 9:00am | Report
IGN: Killbot316
Wins: 557
Level: 20
Mains: 1.Joule 2.Celeste 3.Taka

Yo w***up im Killbot and you should join my guild, we are currently looking for members that play as a team and can help build guild XP. Shoot me a friend request and we can have a tryout game for the guild. Would love to have you with us.

Happy Hunting,
Killbot316

Killbot316

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved