Vainglory Forums

Main Catherine - Works Good with a Team!!! (FIRST THREAD)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by reagag » November 1, 2015 1:27am | Report
Hi guys!

This is my first Vainglory post that I've ever made (or any forum for the matter).
I have been playing for nearly a month now, and I guess I could say that I'm not bad.

The purpose of this thread is that I'm looking for friends to play with.
I main Catherine as a support/roam and I really look to play well with the team.
As long as it gets us the win, I honestly don't care about kills and all.
I just want to make it clear that I am a legitimate team member.

If you are a good team member too, and main someone who has good synergy with Catherine, feel free to add me!

SERVER: North America
MAIN: Catherine
TIME ZONE: PACIFIC

Preferred friends: Adagio, I don't know who else works well with Catherine lol

THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES :)

reagag
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » November 2, 2015 12:36am | Report
Many heroes work well with Catherine. I love having a Catherine on the team when I play Celeste, especially. Place a star right on top of them while they're stunned, then cast a stun of my own right as they're conscious again, leaving me to supernova the star and continue to pursue with star after star until dead. That's just one of the heroes I enjoy having a Catherine around for. I love playing Catherine, myself, when going up against a Krul. Stuns and Silences keep him from doing what he does best. Or going up against a Taka as Fortress. He hides in his box and I keep flares in hand to find him then throw in Law of the Tooth to dispel his ability for my team to finish up the job. Well, I pack flares/mines anyway. You're going a great job, it seems. Keep it up.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved