Vainglory Forums

MONTECVRLO GUILD IS RECRUITING :-)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Langlais75004 » November 18, 2015 12:56pm | Report
Hi,

We are a new Guild with 4 active and competitive members at the moment. We are fun, supporting ( if you need help or feed back to improving your game ) and are looking to add like minded players. The Guild is at level 11 which was achieved by 3 members at the time and only recently added a 4th member and we are not just searching to add any players on board but decent people and decent vainglory players. The majority skill is tier 6 silver. We are using discord as a way of communication for in game matches.

So if you are are a minimum of tier 6 bronze, fun and active Vainglory member and would like to join let me know or add my in game name: Langlais75004 I will be more than happy to welcome you in the Montecvrlo guild. Or alternatively you can leave me a message on this thread.

Thank you
Langlais75004

Langlais75004

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved