Vainglory Forums

NA Guild UnBound Gaming recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tribelutz » June 30, 2016 1:12pm | Report
I am going to be recruiting for my guild UnBound Gaming, and the guild's team Divinity. If you wish to join, we'd be more than happy to have you here, but keep in mind there is a small set of rules. You must be non toxic, meaning if you're having a bad day in game or whatever don't take it out on your guild mates, I don't want to hear about anybody doing this to another guild mate or another player in game, it tarnishes our rep and will result in immediate removal. We will not tolerate things like racial slurs in any way shape or form, we would like you to be mature. Your skill tier must be at least t4, I have no problem with helping you out with the game but having a basic understanding of how things work helps out a lot. I'm looking for people with a team mindset, if you think a guild mate sucks or whatever that's fine but do your best to help them out we're all here to grow together. With all this out of the way, I have a Discord server set up for those who wish to use it. I will be making a BAND chat for those who wish to use it, both things are how we will keep in touch outside of the game. Be active. We will offer you time to be inactive if you can tell me why you have to be inactive for a bit and other things like that just shoot me a message somewhere, but other than that try to play a guild match at least every other day. 4 days inactive will result in removal. If you're applying for the team, Discord will be a must. I'll also be looking for officers and a co-leader when the player base in the guild starts to grow so having management/leadership skills helps out in this case. If you are interested add me in game at Tribelutz, or message me on Line at Tribelutz, and I'll get you in as soon as I could. Let's make an awesome VainGlory community!

Tribelutz
Quote | PM | +Rep by yahwae » June 30, 2016 3:44pm | Report
Sent you a friend request my name is ikillis I have discord but haven't got to use it

yahwae
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » July 10, 2016 8:12pm | Report
Hey, my name is Phreex. My rank tier was The Hotness, before the season ended. I can play roam, jungle, and lane very well. I have some almost 500 matches. I'm level 30. I would like to join your guild.

I have every character unlocked, with good skins. I even have the special edition Taka skin

I also have the permanent boost, and a 30day summer exp boost

Phreex

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vGermany » July 15, 2016 5:41am | Report
Added you . Interested . Name is vGermany

vGermany
Quote | PM | +Rep by BaconMonster28 » July 17, 2016 1:19am | Report
I added you. Am interested in joining. I know my new account is bad i lost the password to my old one. I am experienced and active. My name is BaconMonster28

BaconMonster28

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved