Vainglory Forums

NA Player looking for Team/Guild

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plomo » November 25, 2016 2:42pm | Report
Title Says it all. IGN is Plomo, feel free to add me if you think I'll fit in with your Guild/Team. But a bit about me:

- I have discord installed and I'm willing to use that if required.
- I'm a new VainGlory player, but I have played Smite before and they are very similar.
- I'm looking to learn more about the game and gain better skills for this game in particular.
- Feel free to also add me on Discord and message me there if you have any questions need be: Plomitox3#5333

Plomo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Noah443344 » November 25, 2016 7:23pm | Report
Join my guild, my ign is: Noah443344. I'd really like you to join , you would be a good asset

Noah443344
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plomo » November 28, 2016 2:36am | Report
Bump.

Looking for an active guild/team. Tired of queuing up with bad teammates.

Plomo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Plomo » December 8, 2016 4:01pm | Report
Bump bump UPDATE:

Looking for a guild or team with a competitive mindset that has great coordination & communication.
Currently Ranked t4 just by solo queue..

Plomo
Quote | PM | +Rep by MRZAKGAM3Z » January 13, 2017 8:57am | Report
If your still looking for team then I'm open. I'm also tier 4 by solo q I kno this is a bit late I'm down to playing. My username is MRZAKGAM3Z and my email is [email protected]

MRZAKGAM3Z

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved