Vainglory Forums

[NA] RateD X Now Recruiting!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » December 3, 2015 8:40am | Report
Most of us go through the same struggles. You know how well you yourself can play so you jump into solo. Then all of a sudden your team starts playing like Bots and you lose your patience and your rank. We're all trying to win and have fun but it just doesn't work out that way all the time, or at least it didn't. My names FKNX and recently I decided to instead of trying to find a clan that fits me to make one myself. I'm focusing on recruiting players who possess or are looking to posses these basic skills.

-Knowledge of Characters(Have to know you're enemy)
-Map positioning & angles(Need to know how to best farm and win teamfights)
-Dedication(Rome wasn't built in a day)
-Can Build Chemistry(knowing what your team is doing because you played with & trust them is huge)

If this sounds like something you want to be apart of, then let's start this Dynasty now!

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » December 3, 2015 9:53am | Report
Yes. That is exactly what happened to me. I'd love to join. IGN is SkyPirateShini and I main Koshka, though I could also play lane if needed. Not as active as I'd like to be because of real world things but I'll do what I can when I am on.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » December 3, 2015 10:58am | Report
Sounds good man. For anyone interested either add me directly FKNX and join for a swifter option. Or whenever i check il add you myself. I'll keep it open for a little while. Once we reach a suitable amount il close it and wel focus on what was earlier listed and take members on more slowly.

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by KiNGx » December 3, 2015 10:09pm | Report
Bump

KiNGx
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » December 4, 2015 4:22pm | Report
I sent you a friend request to join your guild. I'm a main laner, but I can play any position if I have to. Thanks!

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » December 5, 2015 2:42am | Report
Thank you to everyone who reached out and joined. We're now at 30 members in a few days. I'm looking for quality players only now. The new tier requirement will be T5 Gold or above. I myself am T6 silver and am looking for a few solid players to run ranked with and to join the Guilds team. Once again thank you to all who have contacted me. There was an overwhelming response, I had like 60 requests in game. My game actually crashed lol. Sorry to those who weren't accepted or were cut. Feel free to rank up and contact me again! Good Luck Everyone!

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by JakeyBoyCoffman » December 12, 2015 9:47pm | Report
So true, I like the way you think! I'm all in, add me! Jakeyboycoffman

JakeyBoyCoffman

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved