Vainglory Forums

NA Region Looking for teammate

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Soki » April 6, 2015 5:23pm | Report
Hey guys I'm Soki! I've been playing VG for the past half year a little bit about myself I'm from the NA region my mains are : Adagio , Ardan, Cath ( learning how to play vox atm) I'm mainly what you a textbook example of a Protector thats my forte. I usually will go ether crystal or utilities/defense as far as my builds go i also use hybrid at times. My other comrade (Russian accent) is more of the Damage go to guy. He can support teammates pretty well but he is going be mainly damaging people. He also can play most of the characters in the game His Mains are : Adagio , Joule, Kosh , Glaive, petal, Cath ( working on WP Vox atm ). His strongest players are Adagio ( Weapon build) and Joule(crystal/tank build). I ve been playing with my comrade since the beginning so now Im looking for a 3rd teammate currently that is able to play and also communicate on Skype/Mumble voice chat preferably Skype. If we are able to talk on Skype our teamwork coordination will be more in synch. Im looking for a well rounded player that can pay attention and adapt to the situations. I kinda would like if you're able to lane and jungle pretty well. Even if you're able to do support also would be awesome. Basically a player that has 3 solid mains " 1 ranger(lane) 1 Tank (support/jungle) and 1 jungle damage. My friend and I are both Hotness atm . We also use kik sometimes to set up when we will meet and get on Skype. Hope to hear from you guys and cheers !

Soki
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by H3nd0g » April 6, 2015 6:37pm | Report
sounds great... i currently don't have my phone so i can't tell you what skill tier i am or # of wins but my vg name is H3nd0g
I am good at both wp and cp saw, cp kush ka, wp glave and can play but don't own krull support
if you want to contact me my Skype is hhosking11

H3nd0g
Quote | PM | +Rep by Soki » April 6, 2015 8:57pm | Report
Alright sounds good my Friend will be contacting you to test you out and we will see how it goes from there ! Anyone else interested just leave your info down in the post as well and ill get to you also cheers !

Soki
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by H3nd0g » April 8, 2015 5:27am | Report
it would be best to contact me through Skype because I am not on vainglory everyday or even every other day sometimes

H3nd0g
Quote | PM | +Rep by Z3R093 » April 18, 2015 12:59pm | Report
Hey I'm interested in playing with you guys. Add me in game my ign is Z3R093

Z3R093
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheTangent » April 20, 2015 5:23pm | Report
Great! More reliable friends! Add me.
IGN: tangentofhalfpi
Skill Tier: Bouncing between Not Bad (Gold) and Decent-ish (Silver) from knuckleheads and AFKs
Karma Level: 10
Wins: 85
Main (Jungle): WP Taka or Tank/Proc Cath
Main (Lane): WP Petal
Alt Lane: Skaarf or Adagio
Alt Jungle: Krul
Currently Practicing: Koshka

TheTangent
Quote | PM | +Rep by FkNX » April 26, 2015 3:42pm | Report
I roam well with Vox and am looking for exactly what you guys are. Let's get together and dominate. FkNX

FkNX
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gutschero » May 8, 2015 8:48pm | Report
Gutschero, Excel with Krul & Vox. Working on koshka but am tier 6 silver. Can't get to 7 with the afk and ignorant ppl who don't like to cooperate.. Just do their own thing. Im always looking to win so hit me up anytime I am usually on daily
Pretty Good: Silver
Main: Krul, Scaarf
Alt: Koshka, Vox
Add me N/A servers, usually on daily.

Gutschero
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jwiz01 » May 31, 2015 6:34pm | Report
Sup dude. I really want to join you if your still looking. I main taka and was on hotness but then fell back to pretty good after some afk and bad teammates. But I know what I'm doing in jungle and can def help out in team fights. I'm karma lvl 20 and have well over 500 wins. Ign is Jwiz01 so hit me up if your looking for teammate

Jwiz01

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved