Vainglory Forums

Need team for NA SERVER

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by RealLEGIT » May 29, 2016 9:41am | Report
I need a competitive team for NA Server. I'm currently lvl 20 and have 11 Heros. Reply back for more info on how I play etc. Also post if you want me to join.

RealLEGIT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » May 29, 2016 11:04pm | Report
Mornin, RealLEGIT. I have a team that is in need of players who have a drive to play. I also saw your ad for your new guild which helped to give me a little more insight into just what kind of a player you are and I's like to get to know you more and add you to our team. You'd have to excuse the low levelof the team, however; we haven't been able to do team battles as there is only two of us. Shoot me a friend request in VG so we can play a few matches together. Also, look me up on Curse Voice (or I can do whatever's easiest for you) so I can just learn more about how and what you play. Hope to see you soon in the Fold! :)

VG IGN: Shundo
Curse IGN: Shundo_Raud

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by RealLEGIT » May 30, 2016 6:09am | Report
Hi thank you for the respond. Yes I'm currently running Dark Honor and new and upcoming active guild with over 15 people. I also created my own team but i am willing to go to your team if it's worth it. I don't really want to waste my ice. If your team is not active maybe it's more worth it if you join mine. I am level 20 with12 Heros. I'm very experienced with KRUL and RINGO. I'll hit you up on VG

RealLEGIT
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » May 30, 2016 1:16pm | Report
My team has gone rather inactive since there are only 2 of us. Try ours first and then, if you wish, you can make yours. If you decide to make your own, please let us know :)

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by RealLEGIT » May 30, 2016 6:29pm | Report
Hey Shundo,
My mistake I re worded it wrong. I already made a team and that's why I asked you if you're is active because if it was I would of joined yours. Since you said it's not why don't you come to my team and we start there.

RealLEGIT

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved