Vainglory Forums

New Guild: Eat Like Wolves

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AKASHIC » July 14, 2015 10:09pm | Report
"A guild in the making that is focused on competitive and ranked gameplay. While having fun is important, winning is everything in this game. As a guild, we will try to improve your knowledge of the game, learn the new metas, and grow as a guild to help enhance ranked and competitive play.
We are looking for active members who play near daily, can play at a higher level, and can sacrifice for the greater good of the team.
We will use Band and Line in order to contact people and chat outside of the game. We will use Skype in order to communicate in game.
If you would like to join, we would prefer players who are at least in the Pretty Good tier or can prove themselves to be good. We would like players who can play multiple heroes and fulfill different roles since teamwork is key to winning games.
Currently looking for people to help manage the guild
My Line is: LoganDoesWork
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about the guild or anything else
My IGN: YoungSinatraLo
I am in Pretty Good Bronze currently but hope to move up to The Hotness soon.
If you would like to join, either message me on Line, or leave a reply to this as such:

IGN:
Skill Tier:
Main Heroes:
Working On:
How Often You Play:
Reasons To Join:

Thank you for checking us out!"

I'm not the leader of the guild, nor the original poster so the above quote, just saying. However, everything for the quote still goes! It is preferred that you apply to the leader through Line, but it'll work if you post here too. Hope to hear from some of you guys soon :).

AKASHIC
Quote | PM | +Rep by MasterKdz » July 15, 2015 6:44pm | Report
Well, I play everyday but only casual matches because almost all of my team mates are trolls. The reason why I want to join is because I'm kinda tired of waiting for a good team mate. I hope we can play some time.
IGN: MasterKdz
Region: North America
Skill Tier: PG(s0) or PG(s1)
Main: Koshka , Krul , Taka , Glaive , Petal , Vox , Rona , Fortress or Joule
Wins: 553 and counting
Team: KillHouse
Position: Jungle

We knock on your door, we beat the **** out of you, and leave blazin'
Team KillHouse, at your service.

MasterKdz
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DemiG0D9 » July 18, 2015 8:14pm | Report
IGN:DemiG0D9
Region: NA
Level:15
Karma level:16
Skill tier:pretty good
Main:Taka or adagio
ALT:KOSHKA
WORKING on: Celeste
Wins:106

I've been only playing VG for about 3 weeks now since the initial release onto the Google Play store. I've grown to love the game and want to play more competitively and learn more than I do now. I would love to join this guild to have that experience and competitiveness that I desire.

DemiG0D9
Quote | PM | +Rep by VGStriker » July 21, 2015 9:39am | Report
IGN: VGStriker
Tier: Pretty Good
Level: 13
Main: Celeste, Joule (Lane or Jungle), Glaive (Lane or Jungle)
Alternates: Krul, Saw, Koshka
Working on: Taka, Rona, Ringo
How Often I Play: Atleast 3-6 Matches a Day
I'm experienced I have 2 accounts, on of which I had at Simply Amazing. Now I'm hoping to get this account as my main with a good guild. I used to be in the original VainGlory guild CHAOS. Hope to hear from you!

VGStriker
Quote | PM | +Rep by YoungSinatraLo » July 21, 2015 12:40pm | Report
MasterKdz wrote:

Well, I play everyday but only casual matches because almost all of my team mates are trolls. The reason why I want to join is because I'm kinda tired of waiting for a good team mate. I hope we can play some time.

I saw your reply to the post, if you would like to talk to me and see if you can join message me on line @LoganDoesWork
Now GODagio

YoungSinatraLo
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved