Vainglory Forums

New guild looking for dedicated members.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by iLoveSloppyToppy » December 8, 2015 9:16pm | Report
If you play Vain Glory and tend to **** on your opponents then this is the guild for you. Savage As **** was a guild created pretty recently that's looking for players who love this game and are ready to come with me on this incredible journey that leads to glory, ice and free *******s. Don't be that douchebag that looks around for a lvl 99 guild just to get the season end payout. Join me on the adventure to savagely penetrate every opponents ******* as we force our way into their base and shatter their vains. Be a part of something great. Make new friends. Find guild mates with good synergy. Feel accomplished knowing you put in work and dedication to make that payout feel like the most amazing nut of your life. I'm the guild leader and I'm looking for new recruits. If you're interested go ahead and add me in game and I'll see what you're made of. Prefer Decentish Gold and up but I will make exceptions. IGN: iLoveSloppyToppy. (Current rank: Hotness Silver)

iLoveSloppyToppy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved