Vainglory Forums

New Guild! | VainRain | WILL Reach Level 99!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HurriKaine » March 30, 2016 5:50pm | Report
VainRain

Hi Vainglory community! Today I would like to tell you about the newly created guild, VainRain. From the beginning, I wanted this guild to be about activity. My goal is to have this guild be extremely active and one that every member could enjoy. And that's exactly what I aim for this guild to be. If you are missing a guild, please put serious thought into joining this one. We may be very small, but I promise this guild will grow into an active, awesome guild. There are no requirements for the guild at this time, because I believe all should be able to join regardless of skill. We are even set to "open" to celebrate the newly creation of the guild. If you are at all interested in joining, (which I hope you are) all you have to do is send a friend request to the leader "HurriKaine" and join. Discord/Skype is also not required, beacuse I realize many people do not like voice-communication. My promise to you is that the guild WILL reach level 99. If you wish to be part of something big, please consider joining VainRain. All right, thanks for reading. See you on the Halcyon Fold.

HurriKaine
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » March 30, 2016 8:07pm | Report
Hello

Hi HurriKaine, first things first, how many people are in your guild? Second, can you consider making a BAND or Line group chat for the guild? Third, how active do we have to be, since I usually can only play on weekends, but a lot, and my play may increase during summer. Hopefully I will be joining your guild soon. See you around.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HurriKaine » March 30, 2016 8:12pm | Report
Currently there are only two, but that number is changing rapidly due to a lot of friend requests asking questions/other guild concerns. As for a Band or Line chat, I could definitely make one if you'd like. As for activity requirements, there not that enforced as of yet so as long as you are decently active, you should be fine. Thanks for showing interest in VainRain!

HurriKaine
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by andrew17011 » March 31, 2016 10:04pm | Report
Are you in the NA region?(I am) Also, if you make a Line chat, that'd be great! PM me your username and I'll join ASAP. How active are you / what time zone are you in? In my old guilds, people always were playing when I was sleeping or something.
Andrew17011
Graphic Designer
Got Swagger is BAE!!1!

andrew17011
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shundo » April 16, 2016 7:58pm | Report
I'm interested in joining your guild. I have recently become active and have been trying to get my daily 3 wins. If you're interested, my IGN is Shundo

Shundo
Quote | PM | +Rep by Itasuke » May 10, 2016 8:25am | Report
Interested in your guild if it's still active

Itasuke

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved