Vainglory Forums

New [NA] Guild Recruitment!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Shadowspirit » May 14, 2016 8:12pm | Report
Hello names Walters, I go by Shadow in game. I currently just made a new guild in Vainglory and am looking for amazing active players. I do have a few rules to joking and they are subject to vary, so bare with me. #1. Discord is a must. #2 Please be actively daily if possible and if you know you will be gone long please notify me so you won't get kicked. #3 Fame. Fame. Fame. #4 yes have your fun but also please be respectful to the guild members. We will also run you through some Casual games to see how you play as your "main" role in Vainglory. If you are interested you can join the Discord using the link provided: https://discord.gg/010lRZa21STOO8wUh

Shadowspirit
Quote | PM | +Rep by KronoShades » May 16, 2016 9:25am | Report
Hey Shadow,
I would love to join your guild! The discord link says it's no longer valid. I play quite often. My "main" is all over the place, I can play many different roles. Lane - Kestrel or Black Feather, Jungle - Taka or Krul, Roam - Ardan or Fortress.

KronoShades

KronoShades
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fahim » May 16, 2016 9:25pm | Report
Hey I'd love to join. My IGN is FahiM

Fahim
Quote | PM | +Rep by LavaPro » May 22, 2016 6:56pm | Report
Hey I'd like to join your guild
My main is jungle or lane
My IGN is LavaPro

LavaPro
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaphear » June 14, 2016 5:59pm | Report
hey man lookin to join. Zaphear is the ign

Zaphear
Quote | PM | +Rep by AmaDeathstroke » June 24, 2016 11:35pm | Report
My IGN is AmaDeathstroke. I would like to join your guild. Hook me up when you can.

AmaDeathstroke

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved