Vainglory Forums

Recruiting For Guild & Team

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrMonkie8 » October 22, 2015 5:04pm | Report
Hey guys, my name is MrMonkie8 and I'm in the search for some loyal and active players. If you are interested in trying out for our guild add me in game at MrMonkie8. Our guild name is KeepersOfTheFold and team name is Nightmares. Majority skill tier is Not Bad. We will have tryouts with a 3v3 versus our three best players and if we think you're good enough we will invite you to the guild. We want to get big in the guild game and team game so we will see you on the fold!

MrMonkie8

MrMonkie8
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » October 27, 2015 4:20pm | Report
Hey. Since you were once part of Sentinel Dragons for a brief time, I will offer my assistance to help get you and your guild up to speed. All I require from you is commitment and have an open mind. We will be breaking the meta and creating new ways to dominate enemies..Remember it is skill that wins....

NOTE: If you want active and dedicated players then let it be known. You team will give as much as you will. Enthusiasm works wonders and especially for a great leader. Let me know when ready.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MrMonkie8 » October 27, 2015 5:03pm | Report
I'm ready

MrMonkie8

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved