Vainglory Forums

Reqruitment for [color=#ff0000][/color] Fierce

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by PearlKaiser » June 1, 2015 2:28am | Report
Fierce is looking for new members, I am not the leader, it is more of a democracy with a group of people in charge. Anyway, looking for players Decentish (bronze) and higher. We have several players in The Hotness, who would be more than happy to help newer players. Add me in game, or on skype if you are interested.

Vainglory IGN: PearlKaiser, FierceKaiser, EnergizerBunny

PearlKaiser
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dranthule » June 1, 2015 6:07am | Report
I'm interested in joining, I've been in solo-q for a while and have been looking for a guild, but I decided to hold it off until the SOLs were done. Now heading into summer break, hopefully I can be a much more of an active player. I live in NA but i'll be in Europe for the summer.

Tier: Decent-ish (Silver)
Main Heroes: Jungle Koshka, Roam Adagio, Lane SAW.
IGN: Dranthule

Dranthule
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ram2 » June 3, 2015 3:38am | Report
I'm interested in joining how often do you guys play?
IGN ram2
Main: Vox Koshka Fortress
Practicing: Krul
Tier: Decent-ish Silver

ram2
Quote | PM | +Rep by Argent_knight » June 10, 2015 11:59am | Report
im interested as to how this is, i am a pretty good player but i always soloQ because my friends dont like mobas so that means that im very behind on my potential, soloQ is torchere on these low ranks. I really would like to join you guys.

IGN: argent_knight
Region: EU
Tier: hotness on NA and not bad on my new main on EU
Main: glaive adaigo
Practising: fortress

Argent_knight

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved