Vainglory Forums

[SEA] SG Guild Recruiting Players!!! 'ViciousELITE'

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SYKO » November 26, 2015 7:41am | Report
Hi, Im the Guild Master of ViciousELITE! We are a guild of sg players :-) I'd prefer adding SG players but people from other countries are welcome too!Take note that i'm only recruiting member with a skill tier 6 & above. Invite your friends too to my guild so you guys can play a guild match together! We are a friendly clan, and we play together oftenly. PLAYERS WHO DONT PLAY OFTENLY WILL GET KICKED OUT AS THIS IS A GUILD WITH ACTIVE MEMBERS! Our Majority skill tier is Pretty Good(Silver). My guild is currently level 27 we are trying our best to level as fast as we can! So please do help us! If you want to join, Feel free to add my guild mates and me or email me. Happy Vaining!

GM : Aceilith (Tier7) [E-mail : [email protected]]
Veteran : HalfGhoul (Tier7)
Veteran : KyleKai (Tier6)
Veteran : nightshadower (Tier6)
Veteran : IsseiSenpai (Tier6)

SYKO
Quote | PM | +Rep by BloodyAssault00 » December 1, 2015 4:22am | Report
Can I join? I'm new but I have the three normal heroes, I'm saving up to get Phinn,
I mostly play jungle as koshka if I can join that'd be great if not then I understand considering no wants a newb :P

BloodyAssault00

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved