Vainglory Forums

Searching for Active Team or Guild - NA Server

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ouroboro » November 1, 2015 10:46pm | Report
IGN: Oroboro
Server: NA
Level: 20
ROAM: Fortress/Catherine
Jungle: Rona/Joule/Koshka or Taka
Lane: Skaarf/Celeste/Ringo

I only added that tidbit about the karma above to show that I take pride in my matches, staying fully committed for the sake of the team.

Well, I will describe a bit about how I play. For starters, I prefer to ROAM. The reason being is that I find that many others I've played with don't know how to ROAM. Vision on the battlefield is key. I love mines and flares. It saves my carries from avoidable ganks or ambushes. If they're alive, the more they can farm for gold, which in turn allows them to build for better survivability. I've had many ROAM'ers that neglect the importance of vision. Being the map aware kind of person I am, I dislike the unknown within the fog of war (or brush).

Though I prefer to ROAM, I do get tired of ROAM'ing after several consecutive matches in which I take on this role. From time to time, I would love to take on the responsibility to be the team's carry. I'm always prepared to build the opposite to what my jungler/laner is building (i.e. Building crystal when the other carry is weapon power or visa versa). I like to keep the enemy guessing to which hero they need to be more worried about, defending against one or the other (sometimes both on occasion, which effectively reduces their DPS in return).

Anyway, I've been solo queuing most of my time here in the Fold. I've adapted to that playstyle, learning from my encounters. I've managed to build myself up to Tier 5 - Silver through solo queue. I've seen others progress further in solo queue in ranked, but getting as far as I have without a team is still quite the feat no less. I'm not boasting, just merely expressing my knowledge on how the game works and how to effectively build against opposing heroes. Map awareness also coming into play, which you can't get very far in solo queue through tunnel vision.

I'm open for any 3rd party ways of communication. It seems it would be more beneficial, anyway. If there are any questions, ask away. I would like to retire from my mercenary lifestyle and work with a team to help achieve server dominance.
IGN: Ouroboro

"Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response, occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which they cannot anticipate." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War-

Ouroboro
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NerdOfTrinity » November 2, 2015 4:14am | Report
Hey VG players!
Tired of ranking alone? Or just getting annoyed by trollers and other toxic players?
Come join Trinty!
We are Trinity a fairly newly created guild that is looking for new active players.
Any skill tiers are accepted and we are a non toxic guild.

We would like YOUR contribution to help become a big up and coming guild. All we ask is to be respectful and be active!
We host practices and help each other rank up!

To join our guild please Add me Nerdyone in game
AND
Download BAND a chat application on the app store or google play. Once you do search Trinity and request to join! Look at the link at the bottom!
We will be very glad to have you as a addition to our team!
Trinity is a casual guild and planning to create tournaments in the near future.
IF you have any questions please email me at [email protected]
Also follow us on twitter! @Trinity
BAND link: http://band.us/n/FG0HOZ9M

NerdOfTrinity

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved