Vainglory Forums

T3 (near T4), hopefully soon to be T6+ player LFG. Info inside.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EzPzNDaHeezy » March 21, 2017 5:11am | Report
Good evening,
I'm Ez (Ee-Zee)

I'm looking for a NA guild with active members, hopefully organized play times, and Discord for communication. At this time, I'm not looking to go through some elaborate recruitment process where we have a Discord interview with a panel - if that's your guild.. it may not be for me. I really just want to be part of an active group of Vainglory players in order to participate in higher levels of cooperative team play and ranked who may not have PoA, Vainglorious, and the next regional tournament on their short term goals list.

About me
I've been playing since last August and have just recently gotten more active with the wonderful world of Ranked matchmaking. I'm flirting with mastering both Skaarf and Catherine and I'm working on picking up some other heroes to increase options soon. I know I'm not close to the top of this game's learning curve and I want to get there - and what better way to do that than with other like minded individuals?

Click here to check my VGMiner data

Current Tier: T3 Rock Solid Gold, getting Tier 4 next couple of days
Have a kid
Have a spouse
Have a full-time job
Play sporadically, but plenty of early mornings and late nights had and to be had
Have Discord
Wants to learn
Studies
Takes advice
Currently deals with woes of SoloQ (team mate sketchiness, lack of competitiveness)

Thank you for your time and consideration!
EzPz (NDaHeezy)

EzPzNDaHeezy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Londre » March 21, 2017 7:34am | Report
My guild is looking for new member and dont worrie we understand your situation
SEE ME ON TWITCH WITH TOTOFE88

Londre
Quote | PM | +Rep by Feur » March 21, 2017 9:24am | Report
Join Monte Olympus

Feur

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved