Vainglory Forums

The Dahlia Court

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Loganus » June 5, 2017 5:15pm | Report
Hello everyone!

We at the Dahlia Court have reopened our guild, and are currently recruiting for active members with good attitudes. The Dahlia court is a guild that strives to build a supportive community and player base to draw upon as we navigate the Halcyon Fold. We require that all prospective members have clean names, and be willing to use Discord for communication purposes. Because of the atmosphere we desire, it is important that prospective members be respectful of their fellow players, and that they be capable of resolving conflicts without resorting to name-calling and bullying. We have a Zero tolerance policy towards bullying and sexual harassment in our guild. All people must be able to feel safe and respected within our community.

The Dahlia Court is a semi-competitive guild. We require regular activity from our members, and inactivity warnings will be issued at the 1 week mark. Inactivity with appropriate notice will not affect your standing within the guild. Furthermore, the Dahlia Court strives to bring our guild level higher with each season, pushing ourselves to do better with each cycle. We also intend to host inner guild tournaments, and possibly enter community-run tournaments once we have built up a supportive member base.

Check out our website at https://thedahliacourt.wixsite.com/theforgottenquarter

Check out our Discord before you join, at discord.gg/3mtU5s4

Together, we will build a guild that is more than just a pile of players looking for a quick team-fight fix. We will build a community of people who enjoy talking, competing, and playing together. We will build a home away from home within these virtual guild halls, a place of safety and fun for all involved.

This is the Dahlia Court Promise. Come live it with us.

DC Loganus

Loganus
Quote | PM | +Rep by LicenseToKill » June 8, 2017 7:34am | Report
Excuse me, but which server are you? I'm in SEA.

LicenseToKill
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Svkbhttchr » June 11, 2017 2:24am | Report
My ign is Nghtcrwlr.. I am T2 bronze player... Normally play with flicker and Vox... I am in SEA.. Can I join ur guild?..

Svkbhttchr

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved