Vainglory Forums

Tired of yolo queue-ing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » November 30, 2015 7:15pm | Report
Like the title says, I'm tired of doing solo ranked. Looking for a decent set of people to play with. Rank is Not Bad bronze, was silver but yolo queue struck and knocked me down. Been trying to get my rank up, but solo ain't gonna cut it. I'm semi-active, I play when I have the time but I'm not always on because of IRL stuff. Main is Koshka but I can play Vox/ Blakcfeather for lane if needed. Support is kinda iffy. I can do it, but not my strong suit. Just trying to find a team or guild that doesn't mind a sadly less active, but still pretty decent, player. IGN is same as here, SkyPirateShini.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Killbot316 » December 3, 2015 6:35pm | Report
try out for my guild. as long as u help earn guild xp oce a week you wont get the boot. we are currently level 32 and have around 20-25 members that are all active. my IGN is Killbot316

Killbot316

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved