Vainglory Forums

Welcome to MerkTasticGaming! Looking for PST-EST PLAYERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » July 23, 2016 8:36pm | Report
Im going to make this simple in a few bullet points.

Going through the forums is painstaking finding a new guild. i feel your pain.

What i want to hear is from
YOU

1. We are an established guild of about 20 daily players. (mind you the guild total is 40 so far. but always looking for even more active players.) always on. mind you most of us have work and school.
2. we just need those extra individuals interested in the game as much as we are.
3. We are here to have fun. but also be progressive.
4.Like i said short and simple.
5. ultimate goal is to reach 50+ guild status. and we are already 23. everyday is an opportunity for new recruits.
6. so go ahead and post here. and ill be checking every night.

Go ahead and message me or my go to men for all guild concerns
Eratimus
VanDael
ChaotIc (capital I)
Fromda

7. I'm 1137 wins into the game. so serious players is a must. built the guild from zero players.
^^^
We take things seriously.

We have a Discord channel that we use to communicate while playing the game we love. if you don't know what discord is its a voice app. allows us to communicate in real life.

Thats it. My last fourm was longer. I'm looking for quick and loyal recruits.

we are usually on all weekend and in the evenings during the week days.

Average rank is Got swagger. with Credible threats and Hotness in here.

See you in game.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » July 24, 2016 6:01pm | Report
I would like to join your guild. My IGN is HyperKiller, and I main Krul and Ringo, though I am working on others such as Taka and Catherine. My rank is only T1, but that's because I have to rely on random queue (team sucks and guild is inactive). I play daily, am level 23, and have 200 wins under my belt.

HyperKiller
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » July 24, 2016 7:20pm | Report
I would like to join your guild but I don't have discord and don't have much time during the weekdays since I have school. My IGN is MaximusPrime and I main Vox, Lance, and Taka but I can play anyone. I am Hotness Gold/Simply Amazing Bronze right now and play mostly during the weekend. I am level 28 and have over 700 wins and live in the PST time region.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved