Vainglory

"Let's provoke a teamfight!" WP-CP-BLITZ-ROAM Taka guide by Faey

"Let's provoke a teamfight!" WP-CP-BLITZ-ROAM Taka guide

By: Faey
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017
19 Votes

Quick Comment

You need to log in before commenting.

[-] Collapse All Comments

Sort Comments By
Blissey123 (7) | March 16, 2017 5:51am
Congratulations on getting featured! I thought it would be featured sooner because it is so good and I also need to know the enemies' weakness(as you already know, I am a Lyra main and made the Lyra guide). Super Good job. I think I'll recommend to my friend.
Faey (13) | March 16, 2017 6:51am
Thanks so much! It was featured for the SECOND TIME. The first time was when this guide only had WP build. I improved a lot! So happy to be featured.
Faey (13) | March 14, 2017 9:07am
Updated 15/March/2017
-added Tanky warrior build
IN CASE YOUR TEAM ARE IDIOTS WHO GO ALL SQUISHIES.
Takuisgud (5) | March 8, 2017 9:28am
You cant have two infusions in once according to upadte 1.0-1.5
Faey (13) | March 13, 2017 4:06am
Sorry, what I meant was you get the type of infusion suitable for your build.

I'll probably add a hybrid build in my guide. Now testing what works best.
Takuisgud (5) | March 13, 2017 10:01am
Weapon infusion is better in a hybrid build
Load more comments (1 more replies) →
Koshka says SQUIRREL | February 24, 2017 4:14pm
WOW! Amazing guide! Very true. I agree with it all!
Faey (13) | February 24, 2017 5:57pm
Thanks for your kind words! Have fun with Taka.
Faey (13) | February 23, 2017 12:58am
Updated the title so it is more attractive :P
Faey (13) | February 20, 2017 4:45am
The bb coding took me a darn long time. I just like my guide to look more beautiful, while being informative.
Faey (13) | February 20, 2017 4:43am
Update 20/Feb/2017

Added Taka Shiro Kage Taka skin Tier 1,2,3 splash arts.
Added a small table of the build for every build explanation section for easy reference
Added more info on Tips and Tricks section
Added a "default build" on Emergency Roam section
Added Alternative WP build
Added usage tips for War Treads on Emergency Roam build

Please leave your suggestions and comments here to let me know how to improve my guide and what you hope to see from my guide in future updates. I will try to answer your questions here as soon as possible if you have any. I will add more info if I learn more about .
Emojis | February 18, 2017 7:54am
A pretty well done guide :)
Faey (13) | February 18, 2017 5:40pm
Thank you! Hope you find fun in playing
Faey (13) | February 17, 2017 5:48pm
Updated the Blitz mode explanation (in pink)
ShikarraWoW | February 16, 2017 7:13am
Hey Faey, quick question for you if you don't mind. I am wondering how you did your table of contents at the start of it, and then added in each abilities effects manually as a giant icon with the effects off to the side so I can do the same for my guide.

That being aside, great guide! I personally HATE versing Taka because she is so good against Skaarf, and I happen to be a Skaarf main but nonetheless, I think having these unique builds and playstyles is what makes the game great, and the community more inventive than that of the average. I hope to one day see you on the fields of justice.

~Shikarra
BossBoy (4) | February 17, 2017 6:31pm
Is Taka a she ? I thought Taka is a he
Faey (13) | February 17, 2017 8:17pm
Taka is a guy. Don't listen to them, but we must respect all genders such as Male, Female, Transgender, Pansexual, Metrosexual, Bigender, Asexual, and Apache Helicopter.
Faey (13) | February 16, 2017 2:34pm
I learned it from another guide on VGF. It was not coded by hand by me, but coded by some guy/gal and he/she made a template for us guide builders. Here's the link Your text to link here...
ShikarraWoW | February 16, 2017 6:18pm
Thanks :D
Load more comments (1 more replies) →
Faey (13) | February 16, 2017 4:21am
Update 16/Feb/2017
Threat meter updated (more detailed)
Added Hero spotlight
Added Table of contents (can click on the table to go directly to desired part of this guide)
Larger Icon Size(for easier viewing and good looks
Updated Blitz mode (build and explanations)

Ign: Faey, add me if you want.
Tell me if there is any flaw, or ways to improve my guide. Also tell me your opinions, and if there is any flaw/mistake in my guide.
Takuisgud (5) | February 8, 2017 8:49am
HELLO first off your taka build is good but i think u should also put some options in all of your builds. Second your tanky taka dosent have any offence if you guys want a much easier vershion taka build but to lazy to waste 10 mins then go to my taka guide a guide that isnt really detail but has the bacics
MaximusPrime (27) | February 8, 2017 11:42am
Tanks typically don't really have any offense, as their priority is to tank all of the damage so the carries stay alive. The tank probably should get Stormcrown as their main offensive item as it's good for farming, taking out Kraken and the miners, and damaging heroes.
Faey (13) | February 3, 2017 4:47pm
Changed icon size for easier reading on phone.
Faey (13) | February 3, 2017 7:40am
" SYNERGY " added.
Faey (13) | February 3, 2017 7:03am
Guide updated. Added "emergency roam" build. Added icons to easily find the build you want. Please give me some feedback such as the flaws of my guide or suggestions of more contents.
Takuisgud (5) | January 31, 2017 9:15pm
Looks nice but you should put a tank one for situations where the player(you as taka)don't know what to build since the enemy your facing then tank is good also a battle royal would be nice
Faey (13) | February 4, 2017 12:44am
I finally updated my guide as you suggested. Have a look and tell me your opinion.
Faey (13) | February 1, 2017 12:51am
I will add in the next update. Won't be soon though. Lunar New Year holiday is over.
Hershey Lollipop (4) | January 31, 2017 12:49pm
Very good guide in detail too i love it
Faey (13) | February 1, 2017 12:50am
Faey (13) | January 26, 2017 5:33pm
Guide updated. Blitz mode added. CP added.
Faey (13) | January 28, 2017 2:41pm
Oops, found a mistake. In Blitz mode, it is 6k gold, not 9k. Corrected.
Takuisgud (5) | January 25, 2017 9:18pm
Close to my build but you have a aftershock which isn't good I give it 8.5/10
Faey (13) | January 26, 2017 3:38am
Haha... yea. I don't usually use it. I either go full CP or WP. Will add a Blitz mode section soon. update estimated within 24hours.
Gamerdude75 | January 24, 2017 4:56am
Hi there! I'm Gamerdude75, and ur guild is great for a WP Taka, however, u need to also tell readers taka's abilities and what they do so that newbie takas can understand him quickly :). Overall, good guide.
Faey (13) | January 24, 2017 7:32am
Will add that as soon as I'm free. Thanks for the reminder.
Faey (13) | January 24, 2017 3:14am
Also, I'm so happy because my guide is featured by "weekly staff picks"! Yay
Faey (13) | January 24, 2017 3:12am
Guide updated. Now it is more informative. Comment the flaws here in the comment section and I'll consider updating it.
Demolasher36 | January 24, 2017 1:23am
Sell the tension bow for a defense, most junglers, even the tanky kind work with 3 items 2 defense 1 boots, taka happens to be the squishier of them. Also koshka is the least gold hungry assassin her base damage is crazy and youll be on killing sprees without even a full t3 item
Faey (13) | January 24, 2017 2:33am
Sell it near late game to counter build opponent. Thanks for reminding. I'll update later when I'm free.
N0ob_C3nTR4L | January 15, 2017 8:23am
nice guild dude keep it up m9
Futron | January 7, 2017 8:57am
Hi Nice Guide For A First Timer, it's me the one who made the Koshka Guide. I will like to give some suggestions to this guide for me, in the late game Tension Bow is kinda useless as in the late game a bonus 150 damage is nothing, and you do not lose much if you sell it in the late game, As I tried this build I did two builds one is yours and the other, i switch the Tension Bow with Sorrowblade, and Sorrowblade dealt more damage due to the fact that it gets the crit bonus while the 150 damage from Tension Bow does not. Also I would like to suggest not needing to get 2 Tornado Triggers as usually you cannot sustain once in battle so you must stealth yourself, so you usually rely on your basic attack from your skills, which means dealing the most damage output in one basic attack, for this I would like to suggests getting 2 Tyrant Monocles, 1 Tornado Trigger and 1 Sorrowblade instead. Overall, this guide is pretty good is just that you will have to experiment your guides first before posting. Also, thanks for the suggestion about switching Clockwork to Shatterglass for the Koshka Guide, annd how do you input the item pics or abilities like what you did with the Kaku in your additional information.
Faey (13) | January 11, 2017 1:48am
To input wikilinks in your comment, same as when you were building guides. Use the double square-ish brackets.
Faey (13) | January 11, 2017 1:46am
Thanks for the tips. I will update my guide.Btw I did experiment with my guide. However, I tried yours and I kept my Tension Bow simply because the match ends before I can complete my build. So the 10% shield pierce is pretty dam useful.
Futron | January 12, 2017 6:51am
Nice

Quick Comment (47) View Comments

You need to log in before commenting.