Vainglory Forums

lyra in 1.24

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » November 19, 2016 4:55am | Report
i don't understand did they buff lyra again she seems the same ******* when she first was introduced and needs to be nurfed

edit2:

i don't want every hero nurfed but the thing is stop denying the fact that blackfeather i meant gayfeather is so overpowered if not broken,and the thing with lyra is they nurfed her at first but buffed her again they did not say that in the patch notes she can 1 vs 3 again with no defence or what so ever and they increased alternating current attack speed,

the only heroes i want nurfed(and not complete nurfs) are:

*Joules ult only(lets face it even if you use aegis she will leave a mark and you will be picked one by one by the enemy team)

*gayfeather since it's frustrating when you play against gayfeathers all the time and you cannot kill him even when his hp is so low you just can't get him,every match has a gayfeather now and if he got a phin in his team well you are going to lose for sure.

*they buffed serpent mask and forgot that some heroes are now very unbalanced with it for example saw in the old saw you could come closer to saw hit him then run now if you come closer before even shooting you will get rekt.

*kestrel and her a ability there is no denying that kestral a ability requires no skill at all she got splash damage,armor piercing, basic attack damage ratio increased,long range,4 arrows,fast shots
so these things are too much for 1 ability.

*my only problem with koshka is her speed she got a very big base speed,and every ability she uses increases her speed by too much and remains for too much,and let's not forget the boots that has become an integral part of every build it's impossible to run away from her

*the thing with the new hero flicker is that his slow is too much every other thing is fine but his slow completely shuts down your speed why not make a root instead and before telling me use boots think again boots don't work in flicker b ability and using aegis will not help you as he will keep up with you but nm he is getting his slow nurfed

*the thing with baron is his damage alright keep crystal baron he is slow and his a ability is slow to land i don't have problems with crystal baron he requires very much skills to hit someone but weapon baron on the other hand is another story his damage is too much as if he is a moving turret and his splash damage with serpent mask is too much.

*and rona should get some balance since it's not fair that she can 1 vs 3 and she would not die wene heroes are shooting her its very ridiculous her hitting speed is very ridiculous she gets serpent mask and she can 1 vs 3

*fix the match maker i don't want to play with people that don't know which hero is squishy or not and what hero works as a weapon or a crystal build and the insta lockers damn i don't know about you but every time there is a insta locker we lose and i don't want to play with people who don't know what the pings mean and in the recent matches i realized people ditched using scout traps which i think are very dangerous both early and late game every match i play if I don't put scout traps nobody will.

1 other note i tried lyra after i lost to her and what do you know i would 1 vs 2 and sometimes vs 3 all the time no problem enemy team had no chance.

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » November 19, 2016 1:01pm | Report
It seems you just want everyone to be nerfed. If everyone is nerfed then everyone will be back on the same playing field. They actually nerfed Lyra again in this most recent update. I think learning to counter them would be far more effective for you than complaining they need to be nerfed.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Derpnut » November 20, 2016 10:17am | Report
Cry more, that'll help
Main: Blackfeather, Lyra, Krul, Koshka
IGN: derpnut
Level: 19

Derpnut
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » November 21, 2016 7:10am | Report
Derpnut wrote:

Cry more, that'll help

if you think pointing out some overpowered heroes as crying then go somewhere else i know your kind and i hate your kind i don't have anything to argue with you as people like you tend to be little kids searching for someone to prey on.

dont post things that does not help

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » November 21, 2016 7:22am | Report
Please keep this thread civil and on-topic.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 21, 2016 10:05am | Report
Pretty much all of the things you want nerfed are the things that make the heroes unique. Once they are nerfed, their special abilities and perks just make them another weak hero that can't do anything. Just because you don't want to learn how to counter them does not make them over powered and unstoppable. All of these heroes have their own weaknesses which makes them susceptible and easily countered.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » November 21, 2016 11:31am | Report
I can't speak on most of your points mostly because I've only recently got back into the game after several months, but as a Rona main, 1 vs 3 is not easy. Rona can go down real easy in a 1v3 scenario if you get focused. It's happened to me many times. I'd say more but I don't want to make this uncivil so I'll just say I think it's more you than the characters or your teammates.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » November 21, 2016 12:39pm | Report
"Please keep this thread civil and on-topic."

i am trying but people like that one are not welcomed and i hate them the most.

and MaximusPrime what you say does not make sense since i buy atlas i buy ******** shield but what do you know they are nothing against kestrel a ability if you use shield her shot will eat all your shield if you buy armor her a ability will give her armor piercing and her range is so huge with splash damage and you got 4

then comes lyra i was defeated by lyra so i tried lyra after my defeat and i could kill all 3 enemy teams on my own just buy speed and you can rek whole teams even if you use shields they are nothing when you got a speed crazed lyra you cannot reach her and you cannot run from her the a ability remains for too much time why not make her ability disappear after she leaves the area her a ability does not make sense

then we come to joule that i realized there is a increased amount of players almost every match i play there is a joule with her overpowered ult which does not make sense again even if you use aegis you will become a useless hero on the battlefield which makes me sad and her cooldown is so low for a ability like that all there kills come from that ability that has a preposterous amount of damage and the gigantic crystal scaling every joule i played against does not even buy defence all they do is buy boots 2 crystal damage 2 crystal damage amplifiers 1 clockwork and here you go you cannot defeat her and you cannot run from her

then comes koshka i don't have anything against koshka my only remark goes for her speed boost it remains for too long and gives her a lot of boost

flicker don't bother he is getting nurfed

we come to my favorite hero bl(gay)ackfeather if he build weapon damage its impossible to kill him especially if he is paired with a phin and does a lot of damage against a guy with armor i once bought 2 armor but pff they were paper,then comes crystal gayfeather which deals a lot of damage and his immunity is so annoying you know what iam talking about

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 21, 2016 12:57pm | Report
As long as your whole team focuses the carry you should be able to burst them down. Also, play it safe and rotate constantly so you guys are together most of the time and just amass gold and not invade if you are behind. Run whenever the enemy is coming especially if they are snowballing. Also, be sure that you have vision everywhere and hopefully your team will activate Fountain of Renewal , Reflex Block/ Aegis/ Crucible, and Atlas Pauldron on time. Another thing that will really help you is if you get Tier 2 boots or above early. Get Journey Boots if you have no escape abilities or War Treads if your whole team is having trouble escaping the enemy team.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » November 21, 2016 1:07pm | Report
SilverBeard wrote:

"Please keep this thread civil and on-topic."

i am trying but people like that one are not welcomed and i hate them the most.

and MaximusPrime what you say does not make sense since i buy atlas i buy ******** shield but what do you know they are nothing against kestrel a ability if you use shield her shot will eat all your shield if you buy armor her a ability will give her armor piercing and her range is so huge with splash damage and you got 4

then comes lyra i was defeated by lyra so i tried lyra after my defeat and i could kill all 3 enemy teams on my own just buy speed and you can rek whole teams even if you use shields they are nothing when you got a speed crazed lyra you cannot reach her and you cannot run from her the a ability remains for too much time why not make her ability disappear after she leaves the area her a ability does not make sense

then we come to joule that i realized there is a increased amount of players almost every match i play there is a joule with her overpowered ult which does not make sense again even if you use aegis you will become a useless hero on the battlefield which makes me sad and her cooldown is so low for a ability like that all there kills come from that ability that has a preposterous amount of damage and the gigantic crystal scaling every joule i played against does not even buy defence all they do is buy boots 2 crystal damage 2 crystal damage amplifiers 1 clockwork and here you go you cannot defeat her and you cannot run from her

then comes koshka i don't have anything against koshka my only remark goes for her speed boost it remains for too long and gives her a lot of boost

flicker don't bother he is getting nurfed

we come to my favorite hero bl(gay)ackfeather if he build weapon damage its impossible to kill him especially if he is paired with a phin and does a lot of damage against a guy with armor i once bought 2 armor but pff they were paper,then comes crystal gayfeather which deals a lot of damage and his immunity is so annoying you know what iam talking about

Every hero has their weaknesses, such as WP Kestrel needs a bunch of WP to be super bursty which makes her squishy and can be easily bursted down. CP Kestrel can't turn invisible as long as you guys have Scout Traps and flare up when you see her. It's typically best to engage with her early when you see her so then she can't lay traps everywhere and go invisible (unless you have scout traps everywhere) and she can't go invisible when she's being attacked and she can't do anything when she's being focused and she can't run if she's slowed/stunned. Also you should always gank the enemy laner constantly in the early game or invade the jungle with your whole team, especially if they have heroes that counter your team pretty well. Joule's best counter is Taka, as he can get behind her easily and avoid her bonus armor/shield from her perk and can just completely avoid her ult. Blackfeather can just be bursted down by heroes like Ringo or by a spun up SAW and Atlas Pauldron helps a lot if you can hit him with it. Those are just some counters to the heroes and you will find that each hero has their own unique weaknesses and can be easily countered with a good team when you play for a longer time.

P.S. Don't be so aggressive and don't stay in other heroes ults because you will probably die if you don't have the reflexes to get out. If that's the case, then try to improve your reflexes because then it's not SEMC's fault for making the heroes unfair, it's your own for not reacting fast enough.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved