Vainglory Forums

New Year, New Noobs on VG?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » December 31, 2015 6:39pm | Report
So I just played solo queue with two people who are guildmates. Man oh man are they really ****py players. I locked in jungle Joule about 30 seconds left in the timer, then the other person locked in ringo. Okay, good so far, BUT THEN his guildmate loced in JUNGLE SKAARF.

JUNGLE SKAARF. wow

Bravo to you sir. Bravo. To add insult to injury, he was 1/4 Feeder. I try my best to save him, but there is no saving lack of skill and knowledge of the game.

To you and your Ringo teammate I say, GET GOOD. look at your screen to check which heroes have been locked in already.

P.S. I was using my smurf account. He was Decentish bronze and I was unranked in this account. Kept calling me "noob". Haha I am sorry. I didnt know Hotness Gold were noobs man. But I guess he is right as seen in his JUNGLE SKAARF.

P.S.S Happy New Year to your awesome guild :) Much Synergy, such wow

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 31, 2015 8:05pm | Report
You have to expect nubs If your using a smurf account....... If your hotness gold you of all people should know that.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » December 31, 2015 8:31pm | Report
They are both Decentish bronze :) but I guess the standards for that are low now huh? :)

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 31, 2015 8:36pm | Report
yeah decentish player are usually ****. lol

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » January 1, 2016 2:18am | Report
GG Noob. I really hate it when I pre-lock a hero like Ringo and some kid automatically picks Ringo and instalocks it. I'm like, "Oh. Okay. You want to be Ringo? Okay. Let's see how good you are using Ringo." Next thing you know, that kid was doing the jungle as Ringo while I was Taka. My other team mate was Catherine and she was also spamming the question mark ping on the Ringo kid.

Kids I tell you. Kids.

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 1, 2016 9:23am | Report
pretty good bronze and up begin to have less noobs and more serious players

too bad it's hard to get there
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by YiTTriuM » January 1, 2016 11:41am | Report
My new year's first day was incredible.I didnt even get my 3rd win bonus..SEMG should have put higher unlock lvl in casual and ranked matches(if u know what i mean).These noobs are worse than bots..they just run to the enemy side and get killed...

YiTTriuM
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 1, 2016 12:47pm | Report
The only way to get rid of noobs is to get higher elo..... It's funny not many people understand that.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverMK » January 2, 2016 9:22am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

The only way to get rid of noobs is to get higher elo..... It's funny not many people understand that.

It s random in a solo casual match. You can meet not bad or simply amazing players at your rank.
IGN: ...
Server: SEA
Main: WP Joule, Koshka, Ardan, Catherine
Tier: HOTgirl.

SilverMK
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 2, 2016 1:26pm | Report
It's not that randomly chosen..... If your decentish if you vs simply amazing players you'll never be paired up with a not bad player because your true rank is that high. Once you get to the hotness which is considerably good elo. The noobs will start to stop and I really doubt you'll get paired up with noobs. If you do your hidden rank must be so terrible.

Even your karma counts towards your player matching. Players are mainly chosen by your main rank but influenced by your hidden rank. If your decentish you'll probably find people at not bad, at pretty good I doubt you'll find a not bad otherwise you'd need a bad hidden rank.

Anyway for a unranked account it usually goes by some placement games and then from there you get placed against people by hidden rank. Your casual matches are not just random there completely relevant.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved