Vainglory Forums

To people that dont know how to lose and give you tumbs down..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by AngelPR » October 25, 2015 8:16pm | Report
In my opinion some people don't know how to lose and they take revenge in the Karna system I feel sorry for you sooner or later you get Karma up..To Super Evil Mega Corp try to find a way that doesn't require the people vote sorry to say but only for a few % of player that ruined.I think the thumbs down should only available when the players AFK..

AngelPR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 26, 2015 12:48pm | Report
Honestly I think that Karma doesn't really matter much unless you are in the Bad Karma stage. Good Karma doesn't effect anything, and all Great Karma does is give 20 percent more glory. That's not much unless it's double/triple glory weekend, which doesn't happen often.

Sure, the developers have stated that if you have Great Karma the matchmaker pairs you up with other Great Karma players but it doesn't really seem the matchmaker does that if you look at all the matchmaker posts. Plus, the Great Karma status usually wears off after about 3 games because people don't thumbs up. Instead they thumbs down.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 29, 2015 5:32am | Report
I think you shouldn't be able to thumbs down enemy team, only thumbs up. The fools giving you thumbs down is at an all time high. I definitely win more then lose and I notice more collective thumbs up when I lose. When I'm on my A game especially and get no thumbs up from enemy team I can really tell. It's pathetic. The honour system doesn't work in a world where barely anyone has any. Maybe it works better on other servers but Most Americans don't understand this concept, to be frank.

I thumbs up when they do well wether I win or lose. And I always thumbs up the v.i.p. Of the enemy team regardless. (Highest gold, best build combo, win death assist ratio, and who gave us hell that was noticeable.)

My best games, ( numbers don't matter when you know for a fact you are playing against people who aren't good) against skilled players, I barely get any love. Only from teammates. That's two possible thumbs up vs. three possible thumbs down.

As a matter a fact my karma is NEVER great unless I'm doing team queue matches for a bit, since I will always get a guaranteed two and probably one from enemy at least, better odds for thumbs up.

Then when I go back to solo queue even when I win 5 times in a row with skill and get thumbs up from teammates EVERYTIME how is it I'm back to GOOD KARMA? Obvious: because the enemy team is full of haters.

And honestly I think the system is bullsh** for that reason. It's an interesting idea but doesn't work.

I'm not gonna start complaining about karma but 20% glory, when you are trying to unlock tier 2 and especially 3 skins, when cards/essence/glory is already small and hard to come by, is definitely inarguably a big difference.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by mrapsinker » November 8, 2015 11:21am | Report
I really haven't experienced the Issue of the thumbs down, My karma is always maxed out and I often give thumps up as much as I give thumbs down. However I am like you where I do believe giving thumbs up for outstanding skills/most assists/gold farmed etc. Lately though or I should say after the squish with the rank system I find myself handing out more thumbs down than anything else simply because there isn't really a middle ground/consistency feel to the in game play anymore. It is is either horribly lopsided in most cases rarely do I find a match that is decent. I mainly used Koshka,Catherine and Skaarf, However since practicing with Fortress and learning the in's and out's a little better i'm at a 75%-80% win/loss ratio and that number just keeps climbing daily/weekly since I started playing with him and even though I get more wins than losses people aren't giving me a thumbs down that I am aware of.

It could be your play style that doesn't rub people the right way and may seem to them like your being a loner/non team player. Even though you may be doing the correct things they just don't have enough experience to see that or understand what's going on.

mrapsinker
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 9, 2015 4:40am | Report
its actually pretty easy to beat this from a pay it forward perspective. thumbs up the enemy team always. that way your mean *ss team mates wont affect them by thumbing them down. once your fingers learn to do this, it's pretty quick. the benefit - even if they thumb you down, you will hopefully both be playing in different karma tiers. sometimes the best way to deal with *******s is to get far enough away you cant smell the stink.

cC8.
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved