Vainglory Forums

To: Players on loosing streak

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » April 7, 2015 3:33am | Report
This thread is to help people who are going on loosing streaks. If you have any ideas or comforting comments, please share.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlottoBrah » April 7, 2015 3:49am | Report
If you're on a losing streak and drop a few skill tiers, use the opportunity to learn a new character. The slightly easier setting helps getting adjusted; that's how I learned my Ardan.
IGN: BlottoBrah
Karma Level: 19
Region: NA

BlottoBrah
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CURZE » April 7, 2015 8:39am | Report
I've been noticing a major issue in lag lately. Doesn't matter if I use wifi or LTE. Then when you get a good match, you drop so far in level that you get players who are still learning and it gets nasty lol.
Wins - 460 Karma - 20
Main Heroes - Ringo, Vox, Ardan, Catherine
Pretty Good - Koshka, Taka, Saw, Petal
Learning - Krul
Region - NA
In game name - CURZE

CURZE
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » April 8, 2015 8:01am | Report
Cyber hug. The world is a horrible place but at least people invented Bud Light.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeavyHitter » April 13, 2015 1:50am | Report
Well I thought I was good or at least decent. But apparently I suck in the pretty good tier.
Sigh, "just kill me now"
Fav - Joule
Primary pick - Joule
Alternate choice - Taka, krul

HeavyHitter
Quote | PM | +Rep by Earl34 » April 13, 2015 5:13pm | Report
Same issues I dealt with for a while. Considering I was learning to play Vox, my main was Glaive. Even when I put together a great game for my team, we still would fail to win matches. Then I started to play a tank Catherine, followed the top rated Catherine guide on the site and in the last 12 matches I have lost once. I would say my stat line on average is somewhere around 5/4/15, we win and have no problem playing that role. That's what worked for me, hopefully it helps.
Main Heroes: Skarff, Ringo, Ardan, Catherine, Glaive, Celeste, Phinn, Vox.
Wins: 676
Captain of Kamikaze Pirates
Our guild is open to anyone. Invitation is needed.

Earl34
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » April 14, 2015 1:34am | Report
Watch the livestream or YouTube vids to adopt perfect builds and strategies. Find good players & play with them. If you drop skill tiers, it'd be smart to start trying out new characters with the builds that the pro's use.

& remember, you'll go on losing streaks AND winning streaks. If you lose a lot, don't be afraid to give the game a day or two break & come back refreshed.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » April 15, 2015 7:48am | Report
Actually pretty good is better than decent-ish.

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HeavyHitter » April 15, 2015 4:56pm | Report
Malgus23 wrote:

Actually pretty good is better than decent-ish.

lol that is funny
Fav - Joule
Primary pick - Joule
Alternate choice - Taka, krul

HeavyHitter
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » April 15, 2015 5:30pm | Report
Decreased from SA to Pretty Good because of idiotic teammates. Congrats, cheers mates! Good one!

MaximusP
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved