Vainglory Forums

[EU] New guild (focus: mature behavior, improvement, league play) [Hotness+]

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 9:20pm | Report
This dude is a troll. All of the requirements are ridiculous. I basically have to have no job and not be student and also play this game all day... Sounds terrible.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Haxcrosoverit » August 3, 2015 10:18pm | Report
Hi hows going i read all your info and i think is great and i would really like to be part of your team and yes i am a 17 years old guy finishing my last senior year i dont considered myself as mature but i take thing very serius and also like to have fun and be friendly so down below im a put my ign and some imformation and then you tell what you think about it

IGN:haxcro
Skill Tier:Decent Ish
Level:12
Karma Level:11
Won:60
Best Play:Catherine
Lane:Ringo
Jungle:Krul
Support:Catherine

Allright so thats pretty much i am but i also wanted to say i can do either possition heroes and all so yeah hope you liked if you did let me know and then we can talk.

Thank You :)

Haxcrosoverit
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ametyst » August 4, 2015 12:02pm | Report
Hello everyone, im an 18 y/o female player, and i've been looking for a guild like this for AGES!!!
I want to learn and improve, meet some friends, and of course, kick some butt ^^ im currently Decent-ish (i haven't played many ranked games yet) and I have over 100 wins.

My ING: Oblivia
Main: Catherine, Rona, Glaive
Im on learning phase with Celeste and Koshka
Optional: Fortress, Ardan

As you can see im mainly a support player, or jungler, not much of a laner. If you would accept me to this guild that would be amazing!! Xx
ING: Oblivia
best: Catherine,Rona
lane: Petal
Jungle: Rona, Glaive
Support: Catherine, Fortress

Ametyst

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved