Vainglory Forums

[NA/GUILD] FRIENDLY GUILD LOOKING FOR DEDICATED MEMBERS! ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pahloe » July 21, 2016 11:18am | Report
About Us: Divine Nation is a season old guild in need of active players. We strive to be the best we can and reap rewards but at the end of the day we just want to have fun. Competitive and Casual players are welcome.

Guild: Divine Nation

Server: North America

Type: Invite Only

Captain: Pahloe

Communication: We use Discord https://discord.gg/Pb7Sz. This is a great way to gather members to play with you and mingle. There are chat rooms set up so players can talk strategy while playing with each other. We post updates and events here (competitions, scrimmages, etc.) as well. We greatly encourage members to get Discord because we may post something important and opens up communication (for example, if you are in danger of being kicked we will message you and you can give us a reason; something we can't do without Discord).

Requirement: Be Active. At least a game every two days is wanted. Leeway is given to those who have a reason and or have a decent amount of in guild xp. Rules are explained in more detail on our Discord server.

How To Join: Comment your IGN, add Pahloe on Vainglory, then message me that you would like to join (I will try to message you as well). A faster and more stable way to join the guild is to join our Discord server and post a message there.

Pahloe
Quote | PM | +Rep by Vaziel » July 25, 2016 7:28am | Report
Hello, I am interested in joining your guild. My IGN is Vaziel and I sent a friend request on VG. I tried using the link for Discord, but it is not working.

Vaziel
Quote | PM | +Rep by frizz17 » July 26, 2016 6:06pm | Report
I am interested in joining the guild. I will send the friend request to Pahloe. I try to play at least one game per day. It can be more or less at times depending on how busy work is. My IGN is frizz17. I have downloaded discord.

frizz17
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jopiukko » July 27, 2016 12:42pm | Report
Hi! I am really interested in joining your guild! My Vainglory nickname is Jopiukko and I play around 3-10 games a day. Mainly my position is lane with ringo. I have friend requested the captain of the guild.

Jopiukko
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedaura » July 29, 2016 6:50am | Report
This looks like fun. I'm an active guy, so you can expect me to play around. The IGN is Fedaura, will send in a friend request.

Fedaura
Quote | PM | +Rep by HyperKiller » August 1, 2016 10:58am | Report
My IGN is HyperKiller. I have tried Discord before and due to some unknown glitch, I can only listen and not speak.

HyperKiller
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigii » August 3, 2016 8:21pm | Report
Hey im interested in joining my IGN is prodigii and ive sent a friend request to Pahloe. I play a couple games per day and recently ive been jungling with alpha. I tried joining the discord but it said the invite expired =/

prodigii
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlightVILE » August 4, 2016 2:31pm | Report
Hi, my IGN is BlightVILE. I am interested in joining your guild, but during the weekdays (except during Friday) I cannot play because of school. I play a lot during Friday and the weekends though, and I won't solo q while others are online.

Thanks,
BlightVILE

BlightVILE
Quote | PM | +Rep by SnakeMcklusky » August 5, 2016 10:55am | Report
Hello,
My IGN is SnakeMcklusky. I am really interested in joining your guild. I sent Pahloe an in game friend request and I have also downloaded the discord app. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully joining the guild. Thanks.
-Snake

SnakeMcklusky
Quote | PM | +Rep by Seebs » August 12, 2016 10:50am | Report
I'm interested in joining this guild, sent the friend request and such, ign is Seebs

Seebs

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved