Vainglory Forums

NA Guild looking for serious, regular players, any skill tier welcome, but serious players only!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pandazord » June 12, 2016 4:45pm | Report
Accept Ed inv

Pandazord
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zaphear » June 12, 2016 8:16pm | Report
Im interested.IG Zaphear

Zaphear
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grayska » June 14, 2016 10:52pm | Report
I'd like to join I'm mainly jungle can roam and lane but very limited in both IGN Grayska

Grayska
Quote | PM | +Rep by symbiot3 » June 15, 2016 6:39am | Report
hi im interested to be in your guild and i can also use Skype im lv 12 but i also play league of legends im almost plat in that so i get the hang of the game and iv been playing it lately a lot i understand the concepts im symbiot3 feel free to add me

symbiot3
Quote | PM | +Rep by symbiot3 » June 15, 2016 6:39am | Report
i forgot to say i can play any role you need

symbiot3
Quote | PM | +Rep by Smittyromps » June 15, 2016 1:08pm | Report
Hi! Id like to join as well. Been playing for a week or so but im lvl 19 with a rock solid ranking. I can play any role bit roam or jungle are best for me. IGN same as forum name. Thanks.

Smittyromps
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ryanthaking » June 16, 2016 1:08am | Report
Hey I'd love to join your guild. Was reading over your post and it seems like exactly what I'm looking for my IGN: Ryanthaking. I added you already. Let's play some games

Ryanthaking

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved