Vainglory Forums

New Guild: Sentinel Dragons

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by aGOON » October 1, 2015 5:37pm | Report
I'd also like to speak about joining.
I've been searching for a dedicated group to rank up, grow, and play with for months now.

IGN:aGOON
Rank: Skill tier Decentish Gold (down from The Hotness Bronze after the last updates rank compression)
Main: Taka, Catherine, Ringo
Working on: Always working on improving my mains, but playing a little bit of Skye and buying Phinn to see how viable each are currently.
Game level: 20, 395~ wins.
Server: NA

I play often, daily. Thank you.
IGN: aGOON
REGION NA
Best chars: Joule, Ringo, Taka & Cat

aGOON
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » October 4, 2015 7:23pm | Report
REPOST

GUILD NAME: SENTINEL DRAGONS
GUILD TEAM : SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

Hello All. Open Enrollment will commence now. We are looking for passionate players for vainglory. We prefer players that would like to learn, grow and be part of the family.Most of you which have applied already, can you add me my IGN is the same and also keep in mind I am on the NA server. Please take a moment to respond to the following:

IGN:
How often do you play?
Why would u like to join SENTINEL DRAGONS?

Looking forward to this because it is a start to something great. My apologies for the limited slots. Enrollment will open in the future again.

Respectfully,

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by lonmdy » October 4, 2015 10:25pm | Report
Yo, i hope i can get in :)
IGN:lonmdy
MAINS:Kashka(average about 15 kills a game with her),ringo,& vox
PLAY:Daily,when my connection is good
I would like to join because ive been wanting to join a team ever since i started playing the game i feel that it is better to play with people that you are used to playing with than random people and im trying to make new friends.

lonmdy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Slorex » October 6, 2015 1:10am | Report
Hey would like to start playing with likeminded people.

IGN: Slorex
Mains: Skye, Ringo, Joule and Phinn (Learning)
Play: Daily, usually after 6pm GMT
Why would i like to join: I am trying to play part as a team, and quite like to play as support/ roamer, however recently found difficult to support people when they go off and do bizarre things and simply go and play FFA, chase only to get a kill which is pointless in early game... the list can go on. Have tried to party up but proves to be nearly impossible. So hopefully being part of SD would mean playing with likeminded people who too fed up playing among randommers.

Slorex

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved