Vainglory Forums

[SEA] Kuro no Kishi guild recruiting now! SG Players preferrred~

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 7, 2016 6:21am | Report
Hello guys :)

I am vurshlit (my IGN) and I am on the SEA server, as well as captain of this guild. I am in Credible Threat (silver) as of now and I am still climbing. Me and my friend (Kurokazee) are the main active people in this guild and that's why we are recruiting. We need 3 man parties! Kuro no Kishi (Loyd) is a relatively new guild and is currently recruiting. SG players are preferred! Kuro no kishi literally means "The Black Knights" in Japanese.

However, we do not only restrict to SG players and thus all players are welcome! Any positions are also welcomed. We do have a little requirements though!

1. Be friendly! Friendly pings are sometimes the key success to matches and we highly encourage frequent communication throughout the match. Do NOT be toxic and repeatedly ping fellow guild mates. We are all here to learn and improve, right?

2. Be active! Have at least one or two matches every two days is our requirement :)

3. Able to rank! Rank does not matter, but at least be able to rank with us! Though first few matches with us would be casual in order to familiarise with each other.

4. Give advice! Be able to give good and constructive advice and not flame other guild members who did badly. Which in turn, be able to accept constructive criticism! Once again, we are all here to learn!

SG players who want to join would be added into a whatsapp group (if you want),and non SG players would be added into a LINE group. (SG players would be added to the LINE group too)

Add me up in game or comment down below if you want to join! Remember, we are very friendly! :P

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by Itasuke » May 11, 2016 3:53pm | Report
I'd like to join

Itasuke
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 12, 2016 7:22am | Report
Hello, may I have your IGN? :)

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by ToonLink88 » May 12, 2016 1:07pm | Report
I would like to join please. IGN is ToonLink88.

ToonLink88
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 12, 2016 9:25pm | Report
ToonLink88 wrote:

I would like to join please. IGN is ToonLink88.

Added you! When you accept, I'll add you to the guild. Where are you from?

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by TetsuyaXiv » May 14, 2016 7:22pm | Report
hey id like to join IGN:Tetsuyaxiv :D

TetsuyaXiv
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 14, 2016 11:10pm | Report
TetsuyaXiv wrote:

hey id like to join IGN:Tetsuyaxiv :D

Are you from SEA? I couldn't find you on the SEA server :/

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by Khalim » May 18, 2016 5:17am | Report
Id like to join your guild..i usually play in the evening 10pm SEA time..thanks

Khalim
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 18, 2016 6:21am | Report
Khalim wrote:

Id like to join your guild..i usually play in the evening 10pm SEA time..thanks

what's your ign? :)

whitecompass
Quote | PM | +Rep by whitecompass » May 22, 2016 8:17am | Report
bump

whitecompass

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved