Vainglory Forums

Team Vertigo (how to apply)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Who do YOU want us to play next
Team Wicked
Vex Unity
Team Instinct
Halcyon Hammers
Gankstars
Team Aced
Nemesis
Exempt
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Collin9639 » July 18, 2015 12:35pm | Report
IGN: Collin9639
I'm in pacific times zone.
I can play any hero but ardigo.
I love playing as taka and Rona.
I'm in pretty good silver arm BUT I have 310 wins and I'm level 19 almost 20
I'm looking for good players that I can play ranked with and get better. I've been on teamspeak for you guys for a while and it's quite fun with good players. I don't really want to be competing I just want to play with people that don't quit or ping spam.

Please email back at [email protected]

Collin9639
Quote | PM | +Rep by xXRektXx » July 23, 2015 6:11pm | Report
IGN: xXRektXx
I'm in eastern times zone.
I can play any hero but Saw.
I Main playing as Vox and Celeste Lane, Koshka Joule Jungle Catherine Fortress Support.
I'm in Hotness Silver BUT I was in SA Silver before.
I'm looking for good team players that want to have fun while also learning and getting better at the same time. I'm am interested in getting into competitive games. I have already beat some VG guys Toph Mike83 Chicken123 so i feel with some coaching i can become a better player.
Contact info Chace.Trepanier Skype chacet twitter also on teamspeak and band

xXRektXx
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 9:26pm | Report
Depends, is vertigo any good? I'm the best player in the world so I need to make sure.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Yangusbeef » July 29, 2015 9:26pm | Report
Depends, is vertigo any good? I'm the best player in the world so I need to make sure.
I never play scaarf but I have him as my avatar to mess with people.
I am a young pizza cat, even though I hate koshka.
IGN: Yangusbeef
Rank: Pretty good. It fluctuates between bronze, silver. and gold, but I usually never go under or over that.

Yangusbeef
Notable (11)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cracks » October 10, 2015 10:30pm | Report
Im Cracks i like to join Vertigo. Im a laner and vox Skill tier:not bad but i will get up tomorrow and i want to join please. IM NA and my ign is SmurfCracks

Cracks

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved