Vainglory Forums

The 11th Honor, NA Guild looking for new recruits.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ragequit91 » May 21, 2015 9:35am | Report
I'm interested brother if you use voice chat.

IGN Ragequit91

I'm tired of tearing up solo matches going 18-3 or 20-1 and losing matches cause teammates don't play as well.

Pm me and I'll give you contact info for when I'm offline so you can always reach me.

Ragequit91
Quote | PM | +Rep by x717xc719 » May 21, 2015 11:31am | Report
Great! I've sent you a PM
Founder of The 11th Honor™
Skill Teir: Simply Amazing
Wins: 550
Main: Joule
No-Go Heroes: Petal,Krul

PM if interested in joining The 11th Honor.
-x717xc719

x717xc719
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Go please » May 21, 2015 10:15pm | Report
Love playing. Finally got the bite for VG after 250 wins. Keep floating pretty good ranking and finding abandoning teammates. Want to get a trial for a team even. What do you use for voice chat?

Goplease

Go please
Quote | PM | +Rep by CURZE » May 30, 2015 8:50am | Report
I would be interested in this as well. I am currently about to shoot some of these players that I have been stuck with lately. I am currently Tier 6 Bronze. Took a drop from hotness silver. Since the new update it seems that lots of players who might have stopped have started and it has been horrible to say the least.

Wins - 460
Karma - 20
Main Heroes - Ringo, Vox (Pre Nerf still violable with right teammates) Ardan, Catherine,
Pretty Good - Koshka, Taka, Saw, Petal
Learning - Krul
Region - NA
In game name - CURZE
Wins - 460 Karma - 20
Main Heroes - Ringo, Vox, Ardan, Catherine
Pretty Good - Koshka, Taka, Saw, Petal
Learning - Krul
Region - NA
In game name - CURZE

CURZE

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved