Vainglory Forums

The Karma Police - Recruitment Closed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by jslawler » June 6, 2016 2:47am | Report
Recruitment closed.

jslawler
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hakisa » June 6, 2016 7:32am | Report
Can you add my friend BMTHANGEL?

Hakisa
Quote | PM | +Rep by D3aThGoD » June 6, 2016 7:16pm | Report
can i join???ign D3aThGoD..new player..lv24 rock solid gold..play ringo lane(for now trying to b better in 1 thing)..and very active player...

D3aThGoD
Quote | PM | +Rep by b0nestorm » June 7, 2016 12:37am | Report
@Hakisa, @D3aThGoD, please send a friend request through to me - b0nestorm in-game - so that I can send you an invite. :)

b0nestorm
Quote | PM | +Rep by elzr » June 7, 2016 5:19am | Report
Hi i am Elzr in game. I have already sent you a friend request

elzr
Quote | PM | +Rep by b0nestorm » June 8, 2016 12:25am | Report
elzr wrote:

Hi i am Elzr in game. I have already sent you a friend request

I've accepted your friend request and sent you a guild invite. Welcome aboard!

b0nestorm
Quote | PM | +Rep by moonhead » June 8, 2016 4:54am | Report
Hello add me MTNESS. currently tier 5 silver soloq. Looking forward to join ur guild and play together. Lvl24.

moonhead
Quote | PM | +Rep by iCelfer » June 8, 2016 6:09am | Report
Hello add me :iCelfer and right now currently tier 6 bronze lvl 25 current looking forward to playing guild matches.

iCelfer
Quote | PM | +Rep by iCelfer » June 8, 2016 6:12am | Report
I mean im lvl 26

iCelfer
Quote | PM | +Rep by b0nestorm » June 8, 2016 9:52pm | Report
moonhead wrote:

Hello add me MTNESS. currently tier 5 silver soloq. Looking forward to join ur guild and play together. Lvl24.

I have added you. Once I see that you've accepted, I will send you a guild invite. In the meantime, check out the guild's description and you'll find an important link there to follow. :)

iCelfer wrote:

Hello add me :iCelfer and right now currently tier 6 bronze lvl 25 current looking forward to playing guild matches.

I've accepted your friend request and sent you a guild invite. Welcome aboard!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Could both of you, and anyone else who has been accepted through this thread, please visit and join our Discord server? We use that for guild communication, and members who don't join in there will be purged when we perform our maintenances.

b0nestorm

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved