Vainglory Forums

Welcome to MerkTasticGaming! Looking for PST-EST PLAYERS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » April 30, 2016 12:59pm | Report

THIS IS IT! New season! Lets start it off with a bang!

TOTAL MEMBERS 21/35! get in and lets VGL win this season!

Going for 99 as best as we can! :D

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » May 5, 2016 5:25pm | Report
So it's been a few days. 28 total and posted new guild motto weekly please check it.

Bump.

Eventually some members who do not reply or keep in contact will be removed.

Personal discord with roam tips, laner tips, and jungler tips chat channels. Something I thought of recently.

If your looking to learn characters and game play please check us out!

Thanks!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » May 8, 2016 9:18pm | Report
Just an update. Total members 29/50 and still getting more people daily. Come check us out. It will be fully active and I will be removing members at some point. Just use the fourms for questions and concerns.

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » May 17, 2016 9:21pm | Report
We are close to an active guild of 10 players of of 30 so far. Will in e future be removing guildies who don't love VG as much as I do. I will be creating teams out of my own pocket if need be. And in he future will have a guild website with admins and everything. We've been active nearly a month and our late night games are working well. I am very interested in players who are willing to commit do reaching 99 it's just going to take a little extra time. looking for feed back here or in our discord channel. Just stay active and if your a gamer we would love to have you join.

To support team dedication there will be fame goals set forth as well as iTunes cards in e future for hero and skin unlocks!

Welcome to MerkTastic Gaming!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by BowEquipped » June 2, 2016 4:34pm | Report
Update as of 6/2

Our guild I'd finally getting established. We currently are up to 43 players and growing fast! I want to take the time and explain what we are doing as of late. We do use discord for all team communications daily. I can't stress it enough that discord is the reason we win. I am looking for people who take ten minutes out of their day and wait for someone to respond in discord to get guild xp together. We always have a set group of guys on between 4-11pm PST. And that ALWAYS! I am looking for people who are committed to guild leveling and personal development and a good group of guys to play with. I will be making cuts here soon. Basically people that have not been as active will be removed or talked to just before the end of the season. If you want to push for 99 this summer season, here is your stop to make it happen. We often do guild boosts and again iTunes cards will be available for boosts as well. It's the little things that add up. Claim you spot now before we fill up. More spots available soon. Most of the guys playing are young adults. Girls always welcome if your a gamer.

To top it off. MerkTastic is going places. And eventually we will have the opportunity to make it to VGL championships. Just the right group of guys and gals are required. But I already see progress with the team I have created and the player skill level. Come check us out!

BowEquipped
Quote | PM | +Rep by M4GICxM4TEO » June 2, 2016 4:43pm | Report
Hey if ur still looking for members for the guild I'm interested. I've been playing VG for about a year and a half now. I got 16 heroes and better play as Jungle or Lane, and also level 23. My play time usually goes 3pm-10pm 4-6 days a week, because I am still in school my schedule might get busy (Finals) but I usually take time out of my day to get a couple games in. I also just got discord so I could speak with the guild

IGN: M4GICxM4TEO
Server: NA

M4GICxM4TEO
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved