Vainglory Forums

Who's your favourite hero and why?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » March 8, 2017 9:56am | Report
Radiance wrote:

Lol, and during the year of the goat, they should bring back Corpus :)

Nah they should bring Corpus back this April!
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hyberus » March 8, 2017 5:03pm | Report
Whos corpus?

Hyberus
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » March 8, 2017 5:20pm | Report
Hyberus wrote:

Whos corpus?

HE was a OP nightmare goat. Thankfully, he was just an April Fools Day joke or else we would all be dead and have dropped down to JB by now.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by prodigy755 » March 10, 2017 3:40am | Report
My favorites would have to be Ardan, Phinn, and Flicker. Ardan was my first hero ever and is still my main after 1 year of playing! He just has so much to offer for his team and is fun to play. Phinn is just super tanky, and though he may be slow, he can really make up for it with his quibbles and hooks. Flicker is just fun to play. Using willow whisper all over the map and having an almost unpredictable gank is fun to do. I also feel that he is an unappreciated hero. I'm actually making a flicker guide right now to prove his worth ;-;
IGN: Prodigy955
Server: NA
Role: Roam
Main: Ardan

Improvement comes from learning from your mistakes and fixing them, not just pointing them out.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
prodigy755
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GamingMadisn » March 27, 2017 6:03pm | Report
Joule cause her Rocket Leap can just eliminate a carry so fast if you follow it with a Thunder Strike. It's so satisfying to kill a low health enemy on the run with her ult :))))

GamingMadisn

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved