Vainglory Forums

STOP FARMING IN THE JUNGLE IF YOU MATES ARE FIGHTING IN THE ROAD VERSUS 3 HEROS!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Protos » December 19, 2014 10:50am | Report
You are in a ****ing team!
YOU
ARE
IN
A
****ING
TEAM!!!

Protos
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 19, 2014 11:09am | Report
Stop swearing. It weakens your case.

Yes, we are in a team. When a teammate calls for help...help.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Protos » December 19, 2014 11:13am | Report
Aristophanes wrote:

Stop swearing. It weakens your case.

Yes, we are in a team. When a teammate calls for help...help.

And when a teammate calls for help and the others keep on their business in the jungle?

Protos
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 19, 2014 11:41am | Report
Deal with it. I go to the jungle myself and farm alongside them. I snipe their kills. routinely to send a message that their kills are my kills in a team game. If that is the consensus TEAM strategy then what is good for them is good for you.

Eventually they learn or stop playing.

Some characters like Krul or Kpshka need to up their abilities somewhat before going into the lane. I almost never go into the lane as Koshka until I have my Pounce and lv 2 Swipe down or I am mincemeat for minion fire. So in the early game there are reasons.

I also watched a Glaive massacre every monster in the jungle on both sides, denying them revenues, and he constantly went after their minion mine, over and over. I don't think we saw him in the lane until the final 2 turrets!

But the game is won and lost in the lane. No doubt about it. I have played 500 games now and I did a 100 game calculation that the team that destroys the 2nd turret first wins 75% of the time. Turrets 2 and 3 are critical. Too many teams do not do enough to defend their turrets (your other teammates, really) and spend too much time going after the gold mine. Often the same is about pressing back your opponents and simply attritioning them, not going after the visible targets. Their minions may make you more money away.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sasquatch » December 19, 2014 11:54am | Report
I agree, but I also like to hold them off enough to allow the jungle teammates to get their gold and whatnot. I think it goes both ways. Or rather, the jungler should stay their but make the surprising harassing visit every so often and maybe pop a few kills. Because the flip side to it all, if all 3 are in the lane, that is less gold and XP per person. But as the statement before me has said, I too have noticed if you can kill the turrets early and fast it drastically helps, even if the other team gets the kraken. Or if you get the kraken and already got the first two turrets yourself than it almost guaranteed another two turrets with the kraken. Leaving only 1 left which if done correctly can be taken without your minions around.
Stay Frosty

sasquatch
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 19, 2014 12:26pm | Report
Stop dying then and play smart when you have a juggler on your team!
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 19, 2014 1:00pm | Report
First off; Don't swear. Kids can play this game and go on the Forums!
Second; Yes it's frustrating, but I myself don't like to lane until level two if I'm playing Cath.
That way a stun and my bubble can really knock down the enemies health. Specially a SAW who thinks he can win, goes after me when I have my "bubble" up, and then he's dead.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by WeiTheMan » December 19, 2014 1:46pm | Report
Protos wrote:

You are in a ****ing team!
YOU
ARE
IN
A
****ING
TEAM!!!

Lol.
Main Heroes: Krul and Ringo
Region: North America
Guild: None
Karma Level: Level 20
Skill Tier: "Pretty Good"

WeiTheMan
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by AverageGuy » December 22, 2014 2:04am | Report
If you face three enemies in lane, that means they cannot level up very fast. So it's actually best for the laners to try and fight near your turret (by only dealing the killing blows to enemy minions and let them advance), while your third player levels up quickly and deposits mines. When he has gained 2-3 levels and some equipment, he can be of much more help. Remember, that a turret is a much stronger ally than a level 1 teammate.

I concede though, that it feels better if he shows up from time to time.
Ringo: When Indiana Jones met Hunter S. Thompson

AverageGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aristophanes » December 22, 2014 3:39am | Report
AverageGuy wrote:

If you face three enemies in lane, that means they cannot level up very fast. So it's actually best for the laners to try and fight near your turret (by only dealing the killing blows to enemy minions and let them advance), while your third player levels up quickly and deposits mines. When he has gained 2-3 levels and some equipment, he can be of much more help. Remember, that a turret is a much stronger ally than a level 1 teammate.

I concede though, that it feels better if he shows up from time to time.

3 foes in the lane are targeting your turrets and their revenues. Turrets do not last long at 3:1, and they are worth as much strategically.

The jungle is a sideshow to winning. Necessary, but not exclusive. Teammates who stay in the jungle hurt the team. At some point AL players MUST lane. It is not true that at some point ALL players MUST jungle.

Aristophanes
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved