Vainglory Forums

STOP FARMING IN THE JUNGLE IF YOU MATES ARE FIGHTING IN THE ROAD VERSUS 3 HEROS!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpazTrigger » December 24, 2014 11:33am | Report
I was Taka and my teammate was Krull.

he put up a pretty good fight and it allowed us to win.

his holding his own, even if he died a couple of times, let us level up in the jungle quickly. if he simply ran off, leaving the lane alone, we would have lost.

leaving the lane alone simply doesn't make sense in any part of the early or mid-game. once my jungler gets some skills, believe me, i will come up and hang out in the lane with you.

as been said before, you can't win without eventually mowing down the lane.

SpazTrigger
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kalaber » January 8, 2015 6:34pm | Report
As a saw player i find it very disturbing when at least one team member doesn't head for the jungle. It just means we're going to get out leveled.

Kalaber
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Polymess » January 9, 2015 8:14am | Report
Kalaber wrote:

As a saw player i find it very disturbing when at least one team member doesn't head for the jungle. It just means we're going to get out leveled.

so true, and actually I think SAW and SKAARF should solo in the lane, they can defend against 3 enemies just ok.

Polymess
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by josephrose » January 11, 2015 7:59pm | Report
Agreed.
IGN: JosephRose
Main: Catherine
Region: NA EST
Tier: The Hotness
Karma 15 ?

josephrose
Quote | PM | +Rep by CubeZapper » January 13, 2015 11:03pm | Report
Aristophanes wrote:

3 foes in the lane are targeting your turrets and their revenues. Turrets do not last long at 3:1, and they are worth as much strategically.

The jungle is a sideshow to winning. Necessary, but not exclusive. Teammates who stay in the jungle hurt the team. At some point AL players MUST lane. It is not true that at some point ALL players MUST jungle.

yeah...I agree with both of you, In one of my matches our team dominated the jungle for so long that we had total control over it resulting in an early surrender
Im CubeZapper...
IGN: CubeZapper
Region: South-East Asia
Level: 23
Tier: 4
I'm trying to master all the heros, so I have no main.
I've been playing the game since they released Skarf, but I was inactive and now Im back again!

:]

CubeZapper
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by drsarf » January 14, 2015 6:55am | Report
Rage!

Just relax a bit. I see this all the time. If I go the jungle (playing Krul) and see 3 enemy heroes in the lane from the get go I always go to help. 2v3 in the early game will almost certainly result in at least one of you dying. If your jungle doesn't understand this give them a ping. If they ignore it then adapt the playing style - get some Minion candy maybe, or plot a scout trap just below your front turret in the jungle to help prevent from being ganked.

If they choose to stay 3 in the lane then mid game you'll benefit if you control both mines and the gold.

drsarf
Quote | PM | +Rep by NolePatrol » January 19, 2015 2:42pm | Report
I completely disagree. If you can convince the enemy to leave the jungle then you have ample oportunities to make money while the other team crowds the lane. If they are just tanking, the laner is responsible for not overextending and getting killed. Chances are if he is getting attacked 3v1, the teammates won't get there fast enough to make a difference.

It is all situation of course. But laners need to learn to not over pursue the lane. Junglers generally have a harder time leveling and farming gold.

NolePatrol
Quote | PM | +Rep by booyatribe » January 20, 2015 11:48am | Report
Aristophanes wrote:

Deal with it. I go to the jungle myself and farm alongside them. I snipe their kills. routinely to send a message that their kills are my kills in a team game. If that is the consensus TEAM strategy then what is good for them is good for you.

Eventually they learn or stop playing.

Some characters like Krul or Kpshka need to up their abilities somewhat before going into the lane. I almost never go into the lane as Koshka until I have my Pounce and lv 2 Swipe down or I am mincemeat for minion fire. So in the early game there are reasons.

I also watched a Glaive massacre every monster in the jungle on both sides, denying them revenues, and he constantly went after their minion mine, over and over. I don't think we saw him in the lane until the final 2 turrets!

But the game is won and lost in the lane. No doubt about it. I have played 500 games now and I did a 100 game calculation that the team that destroys the 2nd turret first wins 75% of the time. Turrets 2 and 3 are critical. Too many teams do not do enough to defend their turrets (your other teammates, really) and spend too much time going after the gold mine. Often the same is about pressing back your opponents and simply attritioning them, not going after the visible targets. Their minions may make you more money away.

AMEN! about the turrets. I think if my teammates decide that we should farm the jungle, I will farm. That's a great idea. I'm Karma level 20 and skill tier "decent-ish" but it is so annoying that many people do not understand the team concept. When you steal my kills the team is at a disadvantage. My other issue is when people spam ping and when I go to help them they're in a situation where I can't help them. DO NOT OVEREXTEND! Stay in your area until you're strong enough to move forward
IGN: booyatribe
Region: NA
Karma level: 20
Skill Tier: "Decent-ish"
Main: Adagio
Okay: Koshka and Krull

booyatribe
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fenelia » January 20, 2015 3:44pm | Report
If you need 3 people at lane at all times, then you're doing something wrong. I for one am not gonna leave my Jungle, I'm the jungle queen and I'm obligated to stay in my territory. I don't even have to fight enemies, the moment they see me they run off into the lane. Become the lane king or die trying :D
IGN: Fenelia
Region: EU
Main: Koshka
Skill Tier: Terribad :(

Fenelia
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Greg » May 10, 2015 2:30pm | Report
Just a question if you and other teamate start the fight well that is bad

Greg

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved