Vainglory Forums

Why does skye exists

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cynesta » June 13, 2017 6:23am | Report
Alexzmkd wrote:

Even taka would be kinda useless if skye is jungle because after taka x-retsus and kaitens, he will most likely go invisible and skye's FB wont allow him to do so, especially because her B resets the cooldown on her FB which means that all she has to do is FB->Suri strike and Fb again and taka will be dead. I would recomend Joule against Skye due to her upfront armour and being able to withstand Skye's damamage whilst also doing damage to her.

Taka is also mobile so he can keep up with skye without hitting FB. X-retsu and Kaiten can help to kill her quickly and also dodge her Fb.
IGN - Cynesta
Region - SEA

Queue solo est infernum

Cynesta
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » June 17, 2017 9:44pm | Report
Still they need to fix the mobility a little bit it's just stupid and it's overpowered

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » June 19, 2017 10:15am | Report
PaRaDoX wrote:

Still they need to fix the mobility a little bit it's just stupid and it's overpowered

SilverBeard? Is that you?
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » June 19, 2017 12:09pm | Report
^^^^^
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by QuantumParadise » July 7, 2017 4:28am | Report
PaRaDoX wrote:

I main Skye, yes she can be hard to deal with...provided you don't know how to deal with her.

If she owns, she owns hard. If she gets countered, she gets countered hard. She's not broken, it's just the way she's designed.

Taka hard counters her into oblivion, and there are several other heroes who have kits that allow them to evade her ability damage or quickly get out of her barrages. Thing is, in my experience I rarely see Skye in matches (aside form when I play her) so it may be that most are just not used to playing against her and as such don't know how to deal with her.

QuantumParadise
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » July 7, 2017 7:58am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

SilverBeard? Is that you?

Omg im ded xD

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved