Vainglory Forums

Kaya - The Sea Kraken's Descendant

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HarleyKill » August 20, 2017 7:38pm | Report
Heroic Perk: Krakeness
Kaya is the Descendant of the Sea Kraken and so she has massive tentacles that will automatically attack enemies within a 5.5-meter range. There is no need for choosing a target. Weapon Power increases range.

Ability A: Kraken's Grasp
Kaya raises her tentacles then slamming them on the ground, rooting and dealing crystal damage to all affected

Ability B: Kraken's Shell
Kaya commands her tentacles to surround her creating a dome-like shield to reduce damage taken. This ability is charged which means she can deactivate and reactivate it over and over as long as she has enough charge (Meaning if she has 100 charges, and uses 25 charges. She can still reactivate the ability to use the remaining 75 charge). She cannot move while this ability is activated. Using other abilities will cancel the shield early. Cooldown decreases charge time.

Ability C: Kraken's Realm
Kaya dives underneath the ground, swimming in water. She gains move-speed and enemies above are slowed. Enemies can see her glow but cannot attack. After she emerges, creating a lake which slows enemies. If enemies try to leave, they're pulled in closer. If in Shell mode, the pull is inactive. Kaya gains increased attack speed and movement speed

I can come up with a lore

Appearance:
She kind of looks like a normal girl but her legs are replaced with lots of tentacles.

Heroic Perk:
Tentacles surrounding her
or
Spirit Tentacles

HarleyKill
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » August 31, 2017 3:33am | Report
Actually, that hero idea contains some merit.
However, I have little idea on who can she be played and countered, because her perk alone makes it difficult to choose what enemy to attack and since weapon power increases range, that is kind of unfair, probably being able to poke people with basic attacks while taking little damage, like Kestrel's Glimmer shot.

Can you give an idea how she can be played?
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheCatfish » September 2, 2017 9:15am | Report
What if instead of attacking everything, she attacks a targeted hero with 3 tentacles at a time. Idk how big the range is, but what if she starts attacking a hero that her and her team were supposed to ambush? It would ruin the element of surprise... WP could still increase the range though. Also for the ult, what if she automatically created a large whirlpool around her pulling enemies closer to her(she could still move with reduced movement speed). in addition to this, she doesn't have to target heroes as her 3 tentacles will target any heroes in the whirlpool. Also if you didn't catch anyone and since you can't target anyone while using the ult, you can cancel it early.
"Life without risk is as dull and mindless as lane minions." -TheCatfish :3

TheCatfish
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Silvi » September 3, 2017 1:16am | Report
i like it
About the Author: Hey all, I have been playing competitive MOBA/FPS of all types for many years now and have accumulated a lot of experience under my belt. Although, I've been writing and conceptualizing all kinds of stuff for those games, dating way back to 2014, I recently decided to create video Hero Concepts for a bunch of new games during my free time. I might create some textual concepts from time to time to keep things spicy. I am always looking to improve my stuff and appreciate any feedback you might have.

Silvi
Quote | PM | +Rep by HarleyKill » April 7, 2018 9:37pm | Report
When I wrote this I was very very unfair to her stats. Now that I look back on it I can see all the faults that made her too powerful. Thanks for all the comments, I would edit this but I just don't know where to start.

HarleyKill
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved