Vainglory Forums

Raphire - The Demon Within

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by HarleyKill » April 7, 2018 10:26pm | Report
Name: Raphire
Role: Mage
Position: Carry

Accent: Russian

Basic Attack: Daggers

Heroic Perk: Arcane Scars

Each time Raphire basic attacks an enemy, she marks them with Arcane Scars (max 5 scars per enemy hero). Enemies in the path of the Daggers also get Arcane Scars on to them. Scars allow Raphire and her allies to shield pierce their target but only Raphire can slow them down. Scars also decade after a while, stack by stack.

Ability 1:
Raphire shoots out a storm of mini daggers in a narrow cone in front of her that collide with the first enemy hero hit. If all her Daggers hit the same target, the target is stunned. Mini Daggers don't apply Arcane Scars but do still shield pierce enemies already affected and reset the stack decade (does not increase stack value).

Ability 2: Borrowing Forever
Raphire senses her power and retrieves all scars given out recently and converts it to energy, travel speed, and cooldown reduction on her Ultimate. The more scars she receives, the more cooldown, energy and speed boost is given. Using this ability consumes all scars so you would have to apply them back again.

Ability 3: From within
Raphire gathers her power and then after brief second releases her inner spirit (A bird) to soar across the screen, inflicting damage and full scars to all those it passes over. Enemy heroes who are already affected with scars are afflicted with mortal wounds. Raphire also converts enemies health into energy to feed the Phoenix (this energy will be given to Raphire after the Phoenix has died). Unfortunately, Raphire will be stunned for the duration of the ability and will only wake if the ability is finished, or if she cancels it early or if she is being attacked. If Raphire wakes up during the ability, the ability will die straight away. Raphire can control where it may go and cannot activate any other abilities or items. While in this form, she can give vision about her surroundings. Also, Raphire consumes her energy to power the Phoenix, when Raphire runs out of energy, the Phoenix will die.

Summary Background:
Raphire is the step-sister of Reza but did not get the power to manipulate fire. Instead, she was given the responsibility of carrying the Phoenix's spirit for her mother until the time came to use it against the Stormguard. Raphire then learned to control the Phoenix and use it against evildoers. The Phoenix gets hungry sometimes so she uses her energy to feed it.

I have an image of her that I created. I used a game in Doll divine to give an Idea of what she looks like. Unfortunately, I can't put an image in.

HarleyKill
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved