Vainglory Forums

Agressive jungling or defensive jungling

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by KvK4 » September 3, 2015 8:38am | Report
Simple question, may have been asked in this forum before
Is it better to kill the nearest jungle minion camp first, or the furthest one first?
If you go get the nearest one, you will always hits level 2 if you're a jungle carry when coming up to the middle store, and also give you a chance for a level-2 lane gank.
If you go get the furthest one you'll have a chance to invade one or two minion camp(s) in the enemy jungle if the enemy didn't go for their furthest one, this will delay your enemy jungler's farm but you're also wasting time not getting your jungle minion.
So... Any thoughts?
VG in-game name : KvK
Main : Skaarf(lane)
Joule(Jungle)
Fortress/Catherine(Support)
Level : 20
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing Bronze
Region : SEA
Please stop spamming out the question mark pings

KvK4
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » September 3, 2015 2:02pm | Report
As you explained already, it delays the enemy's gold but also your own, the trade off isn't huge and mostly negligible.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KvK4 » September 5, 2015 11:31pm | Report
Halcius wrote:

As you explained already, it delays the enemy's gold but also your own, the trade off isn't huge and mostly negligible.

Are you saying i just answer my own question? Lol, ok then
VG in-game name : KvK
Main : Skaarf(lane)
Joule(Jungle)
Fortress/Catherine(Support)
Level : 20
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing Bronze
Region : SEA
Please stop spamming out the question mark pings

KvK4
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nishy123 » September 5, 2015 11:58pm | Report
I think it depends. If you are a stronger hero at level 1 then compared to the other teams jungler, than you should try to invade the enemy jungle in the beginning to reduce their gold. But another factor is that they might have an ally with them.

You should see the teams at the beginning of the game and decide.

Nishy123
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » September 8, 2015 1:08pm | Report
It depends on a number of factors and it definitely starts with the ability choices in the beginning along with the items purchased. In a tactical situation where you want for example starve ENEMY junglers from gold and experience then how would you play? Or you would want to separate the enemy junglers from the support then what would you do? Would ganking the laner provide such opportunity where both approach top lane and you have a specific target? It all plays into TACTICS. Thinking strategically and baiting enemies into their deaths can make you an excellent carry dependent upon teamwork and communication. Teams I have played with all have had fun with tactical positioning and target executions. Hopefully I made sense based upon my perception and experience.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by That Nice Guy » September 8, 2015 4:36pm | Report
If you have your jungle player and your playing with a support for example cathrine.

Cathrine should go for the jungle camps belonging to the enemy while you clear your first set of camps cathrine should be back by then in order to help clear the remainder.

Of course it depends on your plays tile and how you feel comfortable playing.

Myself I usually clear the enemy's camps closest to me then backtrack to help my jungle clear the rest
Rank 6 gold.

Cathrine- support/roam

Celeste- lane/ roam

Koshka- jungle/lane

That Nice Guy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved