Vainglory Forums

Best way to kill the kraken (Petal)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LuisFranck » March 27, 2015 8:40am | Report
Petal !
the petal users know how dangerous can be the little petal and the big kraken !!

lets share the best way to kill the kraken using peral... weapons and strategy !!
Petal my little deadly weapon !!

LuisFranck
Quote | PM | +Rep by NwK-MEDIC » March 27, 2015 11:03am | Report
Crystal petal with Aftershock AlternatingCurrent Shatterglass and EVe of harvest ? :) spam Aftershock on kraken and use ulti. Cp heroe are awesome to kill the kraken.

NwK-MEDIC
Notable (9)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MATR1X » March 28, 2015 10:11am | Report
Ah, something I can reply to.

I find it pretty easy to solo the Kraken once you're almost finished your build.

Attack him from far away like your leashing him, and let him lock onto one of your minions.
*By the way, this takes some time, so attack if you're clear of opponent heroes*

It will take the Kraken 2 hits to kill one of your minions. Constantly summon if one or two of your minions die. This will create a continuous cycle of the Kraken killing only your minions.

Your mana should be plentiful, especially if you're level 12 and have a Clockwork.

I usually build Boots, Crucible, Shatterglass, Frostburn, Clockwork, and the last item depending on what the opponent is building.
Add me: MATR1X

Between Pretty Good and Hotness

Main: Petal or Krul

MATR1X
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved