Vainglory Forums

Bonesaw Question

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatSc3neGuy » December 27, 2015 3:31am | Report
I was in a match and had around 3k to spend late game, playing as Krul. Already had Tornado, Bonesaw, Boots, BP, Salvo.

My question is, does Bonesaw stack with itself?

As in, If I had two Bonesaw, would I get the benefits of BOTH, or would the stacking for itself only apply once for the shredding?

I've been going up against ALOT of armored heroes in the Tier 3 Silver/Gold rank, and I keep getting close to Tier 4, but then get set back to Silver because of a stubborn player that sits at spawn when the enemy get kraken at 15 mins, or when they get pwned because they were too idiotic to go and do a solo team fight as a squishy hero, with them instantly spamming surrender and "?" on everything, intentionally losing because they want to solo.

I'm trying to get my Rank up BEFORE accepting a quild invite or creating my own, since I don't want to be with many Tier 1-3 Bronze people that casually play. Kinda trying to work up to be competitive.

But anyways, back on topic. Does Bonesaw, if having multiple, grant it's Shredding benefit of EACH or just One?

ThatSc3neGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 27, 2015 1:25pm | Report
It's attack speed will stack but it's shred passive won't. A tip with Krul and your elo. Learn how to play Krul properly. You only need breaking point and defence not BP, TT, Blazing Salvo and a Bonesaw you'll get melted down by the enemy team so easy so try getting a BP, Shiversteel and defence. Technically your whole team is throwing the game, not just your team mates.

No offence but they were probably question marking you for having such a ****ty build.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ThatSc3neGuy » December 27, 2015 7:15pm | Report
They start to question mark everything, like even if I solo 2 guys then die on the third, they spam the Question on that hero and my body the whole time I'm waiting to spawn again, and they just sit at spawn and do that, then use the laugh face whenever I and my teammate that's actually playing die.

The build I was talking about is a special one that i tweak a little, but keep the same to counter other Kruls. It is very effective against Kruls, which is the only thing that that build is for mainly. It's all around for others, but very effective against the basic Krul & Catherine for me.

ThatSc3neGuy
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 31, 2015 9:13pm | Report
dude, dude, dude............. Again they were question marking you for having a bad krul build..... or there just really obnoxious. They stayed at spawn and made laughing faces probably because they hate you that much lol.

special build..... bad build you mean? I'll assume the basic krul is a idiot who builds serpent mask. I get it'll be effective at low elo which your clearly at but anywhere else that build well get destroyed... trust me on that one.

Sorry if this is disrespecting you but it's only the truth and you'll probably understand that when you get better at vain glory.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 1, 2016 9:46pm | Report
200%+ AtkSpd is more than overkill and easily countered with Atlas.
Having a BP makes you a priority to focus and eliminate early for the enemy team, since you had no defense you made that task all too easy.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverMK » January 1, 2016 11:26pm | Report
You only need one or two offensive items: BP (highly recommended), Trigger. Buy a ton of defensive items asap: Shiversteel to stick to the target,... because you need to survive long enough to build up your stacks.
IGN: ...
Server: SEA
Main: WP Joule, Koshka, Ardan, Catherine
Tier: HOTgirl.

SilverMK
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 3, 2016 8:00pm | Report
You don't even need a tornado trigger but if you insist on getting a second attack speed item, get a Bonesaw because breaking points damage is quite dampened by armour.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 7, 2016 10:17am | Report
So....as Krul you only need a Breaking Point??? Isnt that speed too slow?? And what should I get then instead of Tornado, Bonesaw etc.?

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by sOmEbboDY » January 7, 2016 11:17am | Report
Get defense after your first two speed items, or get an aftershock/frostburn to be even more OP

sOmEbboDY
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 7, 2016 12:16pm | Report
I agree with uncrudable you only need a Breaking Point for Krul after that you need Shiversteel and defensive items.

I usually build a Clockwork last because Krul doesn't have much energy

Or an Aftershock for the burst and the chronograph
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved