Vainglory Forums

Build your team first.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Xyliaivalice1992 » October 12, 2015 11:44am | Report
Xyliaivalice here with some ideas to present. As a team you need to be balanced. Figure out your role as part of a team. If someone plays as a tank krul. Get a frostburn or shiversteel. Idc who you're playing as. Work toward benefiting your team. Not yourself. If your Taka, celeste, Koshka etc. is too squishy, travel with together and dont run off unless you need to. Your support is there to give you time to attack and run if necessary. There have been fights where I have engaged a fight to stall an enemy (or sometimes 3 with a shiversteel and I used pings) so my carries could get away and they turn and attack with me and we all died. If you jungle and you gank alot, buy an ig contract first. Make it worth your while without stealing your laners kills. If you play lane make sure you are aware of the junglers rotations and communicate when to unite for a push or potential gank. These are all simple gamechanging things anyone can do. Thanks. See you on the fold.
Xyliaivalice koshka, celeste, and ardan. I play for fun, not for sport. I make a decent teammate. Add me.

Xyliaivalice1992
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by xEyecon » October 13, 2015 11:58pm | Report
I wish there was a way to communicate during character selection to make this much more accessible.

xEyecon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved