Vainglory Forums

Building Taka

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Drexil » January 9, 2015 8:59am | Report
I realized recently that my first Taka build isn't as effieicnt after all in some cases. The whole point of the build was to maximize lifestealing capability for Taka, but I've come to understand that there are some heroes that lifestealing simply cannot overcome. Do you guys think a full offensive Taka with all sorts of different weapons would be better than a Taka that balances offense and defense?
Primary hero: Taka
Backup hero: Joule
Third-string hero: SAW

I'm only as good as the people on my team help me be, but I never let them down. EVER. I'm a fox in a box with some big damn blades and I get better with every Vainglory match I play.

Email me at [email protected]
Discuss strategy, discuss game details, discuss anything you want. I'm always free to chat with people.

Drexil
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Starkiller645 » January 11, 2015 9:22am | Report
Taka is an assassin, he's meant to be used with a heavy offense, I set him up with as much high level weapons as I can, your primary hero is Taka so you know he's not great at the beginning, but maxing your weapons can definitely help the entire team
Primary hero: Taka
Secondary: Adagio

Starkiller645
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pugglz » January 15, 2015 11:35am | Report
If you play him right, defense Items are mostly pointless (except of course for situational things like atlas pouldron to counter krul/glaive speed builds) as you should be able to kaku out of most situations. Since his main role is that of an assassin, trying to make him balanced kinda defeats the whole purpose of playing him. You should be spec'ing to hit hard, hit fast, and if that doesn't kill the enemy, getting the hell out of there and trying again in a bit.

Pugglz

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved